Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Comair to Vote on Growth in Exchange for PAY CUTS!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
chperplt said:
If it wasn't for all the sh!t contracts that have been signed in the last couple years, this proposal wouldn't have gotten this far.

If this passes don't blame the CMR pilots.. blame yourself.
So when it happened to everyone else, it was because of their lack of moral fortitude. When it happens to you, it's because of everyone else's lack of moral fortitude. :rolleyes:
Were you even working for Comair during the strike that you seem so willing to take credit for?

Last edited:
Bluto said:
So when it happened to everyone else, it was because of their lack of moral fortitude. When it happens to you, it's because of everyone else's lack of moral fortitude. :rolleyes:
Were you even working for Comair during the strike that you seem so willing to take credit for?

He probably wasn't even working at Colgan yet. He was probably some wet behind the ears CFI, dreaming of the day he'd be a big, bad major airline pilot at Comair!

He probably wasn't even working at Colgan yet. He was probably some wet behind the ears CFI, dreaming of the day he'd be a big, bad major airline pilot at Comair

Oh that's real funny Hemorrhoid.

While you were jerking off in your 172, I was protecting this country flying in the US Army. By the looks of your experience, you were the wet behind the ears CFI..

Why don't you continue to work your way towards a major, one blowjob at a time.

chperplt said:
Oh that's real funny Hemorrhoid.

While you were jerking off in your 172, I was protecting this country flying in the US Army. By the looks of your experience, you were the wet behind the ears CFI..

Why don't you continue to work your way towards a major, one blowjob at a time.

Dammit you made me snort my freshly cracked beer out of my nose! :p

vote NO

Based on what I read and heard I would vote NO, if I could.

However, I believe that it will pass by at least 50% plus 1 vote because of the Junior pilots (all the ones hired after 911) and some Senior pilots.

This will be caused by the belief that Comair is still a stepping stone airline and not a career airline even though there was 89 days that changed that stepping stone mind set.

Growth helps 3/4 of the pilot group, all of the FO's and the junior Captains who want a "life" or better QOL. The senior Captains only look at the dollars, often because they will never leave the airline. That's what happened to the SkyWest guys, and it will happen again.

Bye Bye--General Lee

JI Gone OH said:
Exactly, couldn't have said it better myself.........

Thats right guys, your already passing the blame on to someone else! you know none of us guys might not be in this mess if you all got your heads out of your as*es and didnt stike for 90 days. FOr what, your great industry leading contract (ACA + 1% at the time). Look what has happened since then? CHQ MESA TSA being used to whipsaw all of us now. You guys at Comair really need to stop trying to save the industy, its not helping

BL

Last edited:
What we've learned in this thread:

Management somehow has managed to grab us firmly by the balls, and pit every pilot group against one another like some old college football rivarlies. It's like you're going to set fire to your neighbors car since he works for your "rival" airline. Hell, many of you fighting probably don't realize that you went to the same schools, served in the same branch of the military, or came from the same defunct airline at some point.

So much for brotherhood.

Latest resources

Back