• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Classy GoJet Pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Nope. Go-Jet pilots suck too. But thanks for playing.

Would that include guys who were furloughed from a major and had a desire to remain in the industry? There are plenty of major guys flying right seat at GJ. I think you should direct your ire towards management more than folks who want a flying job to support their dependants.

Would that include guys who were furloughed from a major and had a desire to remain in the industry? There are plenty of major guys flying right seat at GJ. I think you should direct your ire towards management more than folks who want a flying job to support their dependants.

That excuse is killing said Industry.........

Go-jets/TSA management may suck, but don't blame its pilots. These issues are above our heads, and are determined by outsourcing clauses that originate at mainline contracts. They loosen scope to save their own skins, and leave the smaller stuff for us to fight over.
It is an ALPA issue...
United is offering its furloughees preference at Go-jet, skywest, and mesa, according to a new letter of agreement with alpa. I'll go to gojet, if i need and want the flying job, and let alpa figure it out.
It is an alter-ego, set up to get around the TSA contract, but what are we supposed to do about it?
Until alpa national starts acting like a real union, instead of a flying club for squadron buddies, this happens.

No answer for the corrupt bankruptcy judges, the RLA, the biased NBB? CIVIL DISOBEDIENCE.....
Oh, but that would require leadership and guts...not a neutered alpa

What are you supposed to do about it? Rally your MEC to change to ALPA and/or at least negotiate with TSA Airlines against TSA Holding Interests.

Well then, we can blame the major guys doubly!

The chickens come home to roost.

GoJet is an alter ego, just as Freedumb 1 was. While I do contribute the giving up of scope to be the fault of major airline pilots, I don't see how "hulas the great goat rimmer" creating an alter-ego and not flying it under one list whilst TSA was in contract negociations to be thier fault. I remember when go-jet first flew and just about every single ALPA pilot had giant alter-ego-jets stickers on their flight bag, but now because major airline pilots are there its ok and acceptable. Flying for gojets is as cool as picking up opentime when your airline has furloughed.

If it had NOT been a GoJet crew would you have felt the need to post it on here? I doubt it. Yes, I think that the GoJet past is a crappy one and screwed over a good group of people. But it's been nearly four years now and it is not going away anytime soon. Eventually the bitching has to end. What happened to the days of Mesa bashing. At some point another regional airline will come along that will turn heads and the spotlight will be taken off of GJ. Until then some people will feel the need to find SOMETHING to complain about any GJ pilot they find.

Before anyone jumps to conclusions...no, I don't work for GJ; but, I do get tired of seeing these waste of space "I was in the terminal today and saw a GJ pilot who's shoelace had come untied...how unprofessional" type posts.

Very well said.

Damn...I feel bad for the Pinnacle crew.

Broad brush generalizations? hmmm. You really have it all figured out!:rolleyes: I guess brainlessly putting things into neat and clean little packages makes it so you don't have to actually use your brain.

I feel bad for you.

Nope. Go-Jet pilots suck too. But thanks for playing.

What about when TSA "stole" flying from American Eagle pilots when Eagle pilots were furloughed? Do you see Eagle pilots saying that TSA pilots suck even near the extent to which you idiots are doing here? All of you and your ilk have the maturity of a junior high school bully. Grow up.

Hypocritical morons.

Latest resources

Back