• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Classy GoJet Pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
How about the Gojet crew that waited 20 minutes for the Pinnacle crew in ORF the other day? I know because I was in that crew and we waited for the Pinnacle crew that landed right behind us.

What would have been awesome is if the Pinnacle crew showed up after you waited 20 minutes and they said "No thanks, we'll take the next one."

I heard GoJet waited till a TSA pilot group took a stand to Hulas - and then took the VAN because it was a way to "feed their family"...........

Nothing can suck like crews and the hotel van!

Last week the desk got a call while we were checking in from a crew behind us whining that they were waiting for the van. It's a FOUR MINUTE ride to the hotel and they didn't even have a ramp positioned as we walked out to the curb. They had sent a minivan so I said let's go instead of waiting trying pack six and all of our crap. The following CA might have stood there two minutes max before he called to cry as the van came back around the corner. Dude...that's why we don't party too often together.

I once had a crew land right in front of me and when we hit the curb the van was gone! In this case it's 20 minutes to the hotel and then twenty minutes back! After taking in the ocean breaze for better part of an hour, I looked the sign in sheet over as they have our room keys in the van so we can bypass the front desk. I'm sure the other CA had messed up on his 0430 wake-up call with the time zone change and all so I made a small correction for him, much to the delight of the driver ;)

(edit: This was all "in the family" and not with other companies. )

Last edited:
Who really cares.

Who really cares.

I could not agree with you more!

There are good people and bad people everywhere.... and sometimes the perception of a situation gets all bent out of shape due to context....

Serioulsy... what a bunch of whiners... no wonder managment has a hay day with pilots. If people want to be paid as professionals, its time to behave as such.

siucavflight

I swear, you have the best avatars.:pimp:

Latest resources

Back