• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Classy GoJet Pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I think that we can all agree that go-jets sucks, but it has nothing to do with a van ride.

I could not agree with you more!

There are good people and bad people everywhere.... and sometimes the perception of a situation gets all bent out of shape due to context....

Serioulsy... what a bunch of whiners... no wonder managment has a hay day with pilots. If people want to be paid as professionals, its time to behave as such.

With all that is going on in aviation, this is what REALLY bothers people. For the love of all that's good... relax. Sometimes your the bug, sometimes your the windshied.

This is not flame bait, but a true story. Our crew was overnighting in PWM this past Monday. We called the hotel and asked for the van as we were leaving the airplane. The hotel said the van was on it's way. As we walked out, the van pulled away with a GoJet crew and left us. We called the hotel and the hotel was not aware that the GoJet crew was there as well. We called the hotel and they told the van driver to turn around and get us, the GoJet crew threw a fit and demanded the van driver take them to the hotel since it was only a two mile drive and they left the airport. The van driver complied and we had to wait for the van to turn around and come back for us. The GoJet crew did not call the hotel, they just assumed (and we know what assumed does) the van was strictly for them.
Go figure

That could have happened to any crew.....and if it's only a 2 mile drive, then no big deal.

But in an attempt to never defend Gojets pilots personally, I must end by saying GoJets is a scumbag outfit full of a bunch of spineless dbags. So there.

Geez no flamebait huh? How do you know that GJ pilots threw a fit, and it's usually the FAs not the pilots that usually get anal about van rides. I have never ever been on a van ride that had to turn around after another crew called for it, even for a company crew. Get real. Wait your 2 minutes, it's first come first serve.

What you do on your overnights doesn't really belong in this forum.

TSA will strike and fold and then TSA holdings will form another airline and transfer planes away from Go Jets to save money.

Go-jets/TSA management may suck, but don't blame its pilots. These issues are above our heads, and are determined by outsourcing clauses that originate at mainline contracts. They loosen scope to save their own skins, and leave the smaller stuff for us to fight over.
It is an ALPA issue...
United is offering its furloughees preference at Go-jet, skywest, and mesa, according to a new letter of agreement with alpa. I'll go to gojet, if i need and want the flying job, and let alpa figure it out.
It is an alter-ego, set up to get around the TSA contract, but what are we supposed to do about it?
Until alpa national starts acting like a real union, instead of a flying club for squadron buddies, this happens.

No answer for the corrupt bankruptcy judges, the RLA, the biased NBB? CIVIL DISOBEDIENCE.....
Oh, but that would require leadership and guts...not a neutered alpa

What you do on your overnights doesn't really belong in this forum.

See...what really happened....was... the Captain (who had his skateboard with him) knew of a " wicked halp-pipe" close to the hotel, so they could get their "360 degree twisty-mc-flippy thingy" on. There was absolutely no time to waste!

C'mon man.....laugh a little

Go-jets/TSA management may suck, but don't blame its pilots. These issues are above our heads, and are determined by outsourcing clauses that originate at mainline contracts. They loosen scope to save their own skins, and leave the smaller stuff for us to fight over.
It is an ALPA issue...
United is offering its furloughees preference at Go-jet, skywest, and mesa, according to a new letter of agreement with alpa. I'll go to gojet, if i need and want the flying job, and let alpa figure it out.
It is an alter-ego, set up to get around the TSA contract, but what are we supposed to do about it?
Until alpa national starts acting like a real union, instead of a flying club for squadron buddies, this happens.

No answer for the corrupt bankruptcy judges, the RLA, the biased NBB? CIVIL DISOBEDIENCE.....
Oh, but that would require leadership and guts...not a neutered alpa

If you can live with yourself have at it.

I would rather leave the industry before wearing a GoJet badge..........for god sakes man think about it.

Latest resources

Back