• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Classy GoJet Pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Geez no flamebait huh? How do you know that GJ pilots threw a fit, and it's usually the FAs not the pilots that usually get anal about van rides. I have never ever been on a van ride that had to turn around after another crew called for it, even for a company crew. Get real. Wait your 2 minutes, it's first come first serve.

Breaking news!

AMR...Eagle. However you try to rationalize it, it doesn't make a difference. Your (and all the GJ bashers') hypocrisy remains. The irony is deafening!

Whether you picketed or not, it doesn't absolve you TSA pilots of sucking because of your continuing to work for them in the first place.....again, just using your logic (I use that word quite loosely).

All you can come up with is that all GJ pilots suck and you're calling me simple?:rolleyes:

If you could manage to post something without using the words "suck", "sucked", or "sucking", people might take you a bit more seriously. As it is, you come off as nothing more than that which you rail against, a clueless dolt clinging to a one-line argument.

That 410 on the SAT Verbal must have really been embarassing.

AMR...Eagle. However you try to rationalize it, it doesn't make a difference. Your (and all the GJ bashers') hypocrisy remains. The irony is deafening!

Whether you picketed or not, it doesn't absolve you TSA pilots of sucking because of your continuing to work for them in the first place.....again, just using your logic (I use that word quite loosely).

All you can come up with is that all GJ pilots suck and you're calling me simple?:rolleyes:

YES........Simple.

So where have you worked in the past.........or is that just not relevant?...... Are you even a pilot?

Or are you RLs right and left "hand" man? Did you go to school with a GJ pilot or none of the above.....do tell.

The only people you will convince you are right is about 100+ people that call themselves pilots and hide their badges.

Oh yeah, you probably think I said GoJet pilots are psuedo-scabs as well.........stay focused simple one.

Last edited:
If you could manage to post something without using the words "suck", "sucked", or "sucking", people might take you a bit more seriously. As it is, you come off as nothing more than that which you rail against, a clueless dolt clinging to a one-line argument.

That 410 on the SAT Verbal must have really been embarassing.

My use of the variants of "suck" are OBVIOUSLY quotes and examples of the limited vocabulary of some of the GJ bashers. I'm sorry about your lack of reading comprehension skills. Perhaps you can improve them so you can detect a little thing called c-o-n-t-e-x-t.:smash:

Last edited:
YES........Simple.

So where have you worked in the past.........or is that just not relevant?...... Are you even a pilot?

Or are you RLs right and left "hand" man? Did you go to school with a GJ pilot or none of the above.....do tell.

The only people you will convince you are right is about 100+ people that call themselves pilots and hide their badges.

Oh yeah, you probably think I said GoJet pilots are psuedo-scabs as well.........stay focused simple one.

ahh. typical ad hominems; "are you even a pilot?" Did you think of that all by yourself?

No, where I work/have worked is not relevant. If you must know, I have never worked for GJ or TSA and now I'm at an ACMI. Happy now or do you need a resume? ....really adds to the discussion doesn't it?:rolleyes:

Yes, I do know a GJ pilot that lost his job at ATA and he has far more integrity than you......and much smarter.

Well well well, if calling me simple in large bold type makes you feel better about yourself, go ahead. Meanwhile, I'll wait for you or any of the other GJ bashing parrots to stop with the hackneyed drivel and actually post a cogent argument.

Last edited:
I think that we can all agree that go-jets sucks, but it has nothing to do with a van ride.

And the closes you have ever been to a woman (relatives don't count) is a picture you found on the internet that you now use as your avatar.

And, I'm judging by the number of times that you have posted- that you really spend waay too much time on the internet, how is match.com working out for you?

I will be really disappointed if you don't reply within 5 mins!

Consider it a neologism.

ne·ol·o·gism
Pronunciation:
\nē-ˈä-lə-ˌji-zəm\
Function:
noun
Etymology:
French néologisme, from ne- + log- + -isme -ism
Date:
1 : a new word, usage, or expression
2 : a meaningless word coined by a psychotic

I see what you did there Joe!