• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Classy GoJet Pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
What about when TSA "stole" flying from American Eagle pilots when Eagle pilots were furloughed? Do you see Eagle pilots saying that TSA pilots suck even near the extent to which you idiots are doing here? All of you and your ilk have the maturity of a junior high school bully. Grow up.

Hypocritical morons.

Probably because TSA pilots walked that same picket line with the Eagle drivers. All their airplanes should be back at AMR by now.

I find it interesting how the TSA guys are very proficient at talking out both sides of their mouths. Must take alot of practice.

Pretty easy to figure out waka.

Did you even do one leg that was formerly Eagle's?

Probably because TSA pilots walked that same picket line with the Eagle drivers. All their airplanes should be back at AMR by now.

Nevertheless, TSA did fly the former Eagle routes but you don't see people bashing TSA like they're bashing GoJet. Do those of you mindlessly bashing GJ pilots bash the TSA pilots that were doing Eagle flying.......with the same zealotry? You think it's different but, in the end, it is exactly the same and it is absolutely hypocritical.

Folks, get off of your victim high horse. Yes, it sucks how GJ was formed and the TSA pilots that went to GJ in the beginning have questionable ethics. However, to bash an entire group of pilots that had nothing to do with forming GJ is pure stupidity. It is over so get over it.

Still have a problem with it? Have your union file a lawsuit. Oh? Your lack of scope that YOU voted in won't justify the legal expense? Whoa! :eek:

Truly, get over yourselves.

Both Go-Jets and Mesa suck!

What about when TSA "stole" flying from American Eagle pilots when Eagle pilots were furloughed? Do you see Eagle pilots saying that TSA pilots suck even near the extent to which you idiots are doing here? All of you and your ilk have the maturity of a junior high school bully. Grow up.

Hypocritical morons.
You obviously have spent a great deal of time talking yourself into believing that what you did is acceptable. Lie to us as much as you want, but good god man, don't lie to yourself. The truth isn't complicated. It's very simple. GoJets and their pilots suck. It would be better if you just came to grips with that fact. Then maybe you could begin to move on with your sucky life. The truth will set you free.

You obviously have spent a great deal of time talking yourself into believing that what you did is acceptable. Lie to us as much as you want, but good god man, don't lie to yourself. The truth isn't complicated. It's very simple. GoJets and their pilots suck. It would be better if you just came to grips with that fact. Then maybe you could begin to move on with your sucky life. The truth will set you free.

Instead of being a babbling message board troll, why don't you respond with some actual substance? hmmm; "GoJets and their pilots suck"? (BTW; it's GoJet, no "S") Does dumbing down what is actually going on make your life easier? What are these so-called facts? Seriously, come up with a cogent argument that actually requires thought. Repond to my point about TSA/Eagle. It's not that hard of a concept to understand.

As for your assumptions, I don't now nor have I ever flown for GJ. However, if I get furloughed with no other options and they're hiring, I will apply. Your assumptions would be as stupid as me assuming that you fly for TSA and that you were doing "stolen" flying from Eagle.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Waka....."Did you even do one leg that was formerly Eagle's?"

Nope - not one in the 3 years I was there.

Waka....."Did you even do one leg that was formerly Eagle's?"

Nope - not one in the 3 years I was there.

Why did you not quit in protest? Using the same reasoning (or lack thereof) that many on here (including you) use, you suck by default because you worked at an airline that "stole" flying even though you personally didn't do anything unethical.

Why did you not quit in protest? Using the same reasoning (or lack thereof) that many on here (including you) use, you suck by default because you worked at an airline that "stole" flying even though you personally didn't do anything unethical.

They didn't steal any flying at all. They were AMRs routes not Eagles........they were AMRs planes not Eagles. It was a crappy thing to do to your pilots.......that is why we picketed with you. I guess that makes me crappy.........

Waka you are simple.

They didn't steal any flying at all. They were AMRs routes not Eagles........they were AMRs planes not Eagles. It was a crappy thing to do to your pilots.......that is why we picketed with you. I guess that makes me crappy.........

Waka you are simple.

AMR...Eagle. However you try to rationalize it, it doesn't make a difference. Your (and all the GJ bashers') hypocrisy remains. The irony is deafening!

Whether you picketed or not, it doesn't absolve you TSA pilots of sucking because of your continuing to work for them in the first place.....again, just using your logic (I use that word quite loosely).

All you can come up with is that all GJ pilots suck and you're calling me simple?:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back