CitationShares Questions

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
DO-82 driver said:
NetJets has turned a profit for 2 quarters now and I don;t see or hear of owners demanding their money back. They know they are getting the best survice in the industry and they like it alot!!!

Maybe second best service.

So what are the rules about changing bases after you work at CS? I already live at one of the bases so I would stay for the time being, but I would certainly like to escape the hell that is ATL at some point down the road.

shamrock said:
So what are the rules about changing bases after you work at CS? I already live at one of the bases so I would stay for the time being, but I would certainly like to escape the hell that is ATL at some point down the road.

You just email your change. It's no big deal. The only requirment is that you be within 2 hours of one of the bases.

DO-82 driver, I was told owners like our yellow ties better. Therefor, we must provide better service then NJ. It's all in the color of the tie, you know.

If that's the case then what are the owners going to msay when I wear my Santa Clause tie......

You guys might actually get another raise because of something NJA guys do.

FRACTRASH said:
Bogart, they just can't handle the truth.

Trash, I was in HPN a few weeks ago and I heard a few CS guys talking and bitching about some new rumors. They were saying that you guys will be required to wear an airline like hat which will have yellow wings and the letters "CS" will be molded in the middle of the wings. They showed me the picture of the hat online and I guess they were a bit upset that these hats will come with chin straps as well. Guess they will hold better when its windy outside.

Oooohh! I hope the chin straps are made of vinyl! They'll be extra special in the summer!:nuts:

X

PS I hope you're not kidding.;)

XTW said:
Oooohh! I hope the chin straps are made of vinyl! They'll be extra special in the summer!:nuts:

X

PS I hope you're not kidding.;)

No, I'm dead serious. And worst part is that it costs 79.95 at the crewmembers expense. But they said that it could be payroll deducted.

Latest resources

Back