• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

CitationShares Questions

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
They called me 3 weeks ago, did the first phone interview, said they would be calling me back. It went real well, I thought. But havnt heard a thing from them in 3 weeks...

Front Office, you need to call back! They like to see it when you take the ball and run with it. Call back ASAP and let them know you're just touching base.

Can you change domiciles if you want later on. Do you think that you could go into Cessna's flight department to test fly their jet's later on or would you have to start out in Independence like everyone else that's a test pilot.

Blueridge71 congrats on getting out of here and glad to hear you like it, I'm about to get displaced back to FO and have been seriously considering CS for some time. Glad to hear all these happy people.

goahead said:
Can you change domiciles if you want later on. Do you think that you could go into Cessna's flight department to test fly their jet's later on or would you have to start out in Independence like everyone else that's a test pilot.

Blueridge71 congrats on getting out of here and glad to hear you like it, I'm about to get displaced back to FO and have been seriously considering CS for some time. Glad to hear all these happy people.

Cessna is hiring right now. I dont think that you had to start in Independence. They are hiring for production flight test and demo.......

Guitar rocker said:
Cessna is hiring right now. I dont think that you had to start in Independence. They are hiring for production flight test and demo.......

Thank ya very much...

Guitar rocker said:

Just out of curiousity, Rocker, what does Cessna pay their test/production pilots?

DO-82 driver said:
When do they expect to turn a profit or are they going to be on Cessna's life support for a while?

Let's put it this way...we're meeting our budget this year. I don't think Cessna really wants to turn a profit with us. They are making more money with us and our situation as it is.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back