CitationShares Questions

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
BoilerUP said:
800 hours with a CJ3 type? Good on you dude...

I should update my profile. I had exactly 1000 hours in airplanes before I went to training. I was scheduled to go when I had 800 hours, but two days prior to class they said I wouldn't be able to take the checkride. They were trying to get me to still do the training and come back for the checkride. Said no to that and cancelled then did it this past June.

stuckinGFK said:
I should update my profile. I had exactly 1000 hours in airplanes before I went to training. I was scheduled to go when I had 800 hours, but two days prior to class they said I wouldn't be able to take the checkride. They were trying to get me to still do the training and come back for the checkride. Said no to that and cancelled then did it this past June.

Grand Forks sucks! Is Whiteys still there? That place was somethin else....or at least West Hall was...not to mention some of the flight ops folks there at UND.

Guitar rocker said:
Grand Forks sucks! Is Whiteys still there? That place was somethin else....or at least West Hall was...not to mention some of the flight ops folks there at UND.

Yeah, it is still there. Some people still go on Monday nights for "beat the bartender." Not sure if they had that in your day but you roll the dice, highest score wins. You win, no pay for drinks. Bartender wins, you pay normal price.

You're right about Grand Forks sucking, I really can't stand it here. But, the night life has gotten a little better with the addition of a couple bars downtown. It still doesn't make up for the town though.

Only a few more months and I'm out!

1) Do they type you in the aircraft during initial training?
2) when you get hired do you choose your domicile then?
3)or do they only hire into domiciles that they need?

haulingthemail said:
1) Do they type you in the aircraft during initial training?
2) when you get hired do you choose your domicile then?
3)or do they only hire into domiciles that they need?

1) Yes
2) Yes
3) No

X

During your interview, you tell them where you will be based.

CS is at approximately at 75 aircraft.

X

XTW said:
During your interview, you tell them where you will be based.

CS is at approximately at 75 aircraft.

X

latest count is 78.

another sovereign in each of sept and oct. not sure about cj3s or xls. 15-18 aircraft next year.

I can't wait untill I have the time to apply. Everyone I've talked to has nothing but great things to say about CS. I'm counting my hours more now than I was instructing.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back