• Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Front Office

Are there any CS guys on this board?

How are the working conditions there?

Good people to work with?

Do you have a lot of overnights?

Do you get to keep your airline and hotel miles either on your Credit Card or the Companies?

What is your typical day like?

Does the company treat you right?

Is there a better a/c to be on?

Or any other thoughts?

Thanks........

Last edited:
Front Office said:
Are there any SC guys on this board?

Do you get to keep your airline and hotel miles either on your Credit Card or the Companies?

Or any other thoughts?

Thanks........

1. Who's SC?
2. Great Conditions
3. Fabulous People
4. 6 per tour
5. Yes
6. Depends on the need. Some short, some long.
7. Yes
8. Not really, they all pay the same. You're assigned where they need you at the time.
9. Great place to work, but not a job for everyone.

Front Office said:
Are there any CS guys on this board?
Yes
This seems to depend on your background. Guys from regionals seem to like it. Retired airline guys not as much.
The usual mix of of good guys and tools.
About 12 per month.
Do you get to keep your airline and hotel miles either on your Credit Card or the Companies? All yours and the hotel is on your credit card.

8-12 hour duty days are the norm with 3-5 legs.
Most guys seem to think so. They throw us 1 bone per year to keep the gripes down.
Bravo is a sweat box in the summer. xls seem to work the most.
Or any other thoughts?

Thanks........

Hope that helps

Hired!

Must be 60+ or have grey hair (coming out of nose is "O.K.")

Must be able to remember your airline days..Pan AM, Eastern, TWA etc. from the first 1/2 century of your life.

Do you have what it takes to wear the blue blazer and the "GOLD TIE" with black pants.

comfortable slip-on shoes or pilot "1/2 boot" available a sporty's, white sock underneath

Must wear D-cell maglite on right hip, Caribeener key holder, two-way walkie talkie to co-polit, company issued ear protection for noisy ramp, cell hanging from left hip, employee I.D. displayed, sunglasses hung around neck, blackberry, leatherman tool hanging on belt, etc....previous construction experience a plus...

"WHIPPERSNAPPER" must be part of vocabulary

Must be able to tolerate BEN GAY fumes in cockpit.

SIGN ME UP

I just finished ground training with CS and have never been treated better by any company that I've ever worked for. I havn't started flying yet, but I have nothing but good experiences so far.

My class was about half retirees and half younger regional/corporate pilots.

blueridge71 said:
I just finished ground training with CS and have never been treated better by any company that I've ever worked for.

Congratulations. CitationShares really is the class act of the fractional world and you've just experienced the first part of it. What airplane were you awarded? Good luck with your career here!

I'm on the Bravo. I start IOE tomorrow. Leaving the regionals was one of the best decisions I ever made.

To top it off, I'm former ASA. I flew ASA to/from indoc and they lost my suitcase on the way home! I actually thought that was kind of funny.:laugh:

I'm also thinking about Citation Shares. They are a class act and I'd really like work for them.

Currently, I'm flying right seat in a CJ3. I love the airplane but dislike the city. One good thing, the company sent me to Flight Safety this past June for the type.

Do you think having the type will help my chances of getting hired? I'm low on time and plan on applying when I hit the 2000 mark.

If anyone else has some advice on what they're looking for and anything I else I can do that'd be great.

Thanks

Latest resources

Back