• Start date
  • Watchers 64

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Chuck Norris once went to Perris Island for a vacation. He came across R. Lee Ermey and gouged out his eyeballs......

Chuck Norris is the kind of guy you could drop off in the middle of the Artic Circle with nothing but a pair of bikini underware and no toothbrush and he'd show up the next day on your doorstep with a million dollar smile and a full fresh can of whoopass!

It wasn't Moses who parted the Red Sea, it was the power from a Chuck Norris roundhouse kick

Chuck Norris picked Nevada to go all the way in the NCAA Tourney.

Then he changed his mind and roundhouse kicked the entire Nevada team in their heads and took their (basket) balls. He then flew out to Lawrence, KS in his camo -1000, taxiied up to Allen Field House and gave the Jayhawks the Nevada team's (basket) balls to do with as they will. He then admonished Bill Self to get those Jayhawks to bone up on the free throws and not to give away games at the last minute, or he gets a roundhouse to the head! He then went up to Strong Hall and roundhouse kicked all of the engineering students in their pocket protectors while they were between classes.

Last edited:
I tried to fire Chuck Norris for roundhouse kicking my employees. It didn't go so well for me.

Latest resources

Back