Chemtrails: holiday update

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
All joking aside.

As a pilot that generally remains in 8,000 ft AGL to ground, including alot of time in terminal areas I have yet to see a contrail that low.

I just have to add this:

I grew up in a relatively small town where Conoco was the major employer. I have known several Conoco engineers. They ain't any brighter than the rest of us "normal" folk.

:)

Typhoon1244 said:
Well, I see he logged off. Confront these chemtrail guys with logic, and they skitter off into the shadows.

It's bad enough that Denver is ignorant. It's bad enough that he's a liar. He's also a coward.

Or, as I suggested before, he's a paranoid-schizophrenic, which would cover all three traits.

Typhoon,
Do you really believe that this guy is legit? Two to one, he's just a pilot laughing his behind off.

regards,
enigma

enigma said:
Typhoon,
Do you really believe that this guy is legit?
Sadly, yes, I think he's for real. (Or maybe I should say he thinks he's for real...)
Originally posted by ShawnC
As a pilot that generally remains in 8,000 ft AGL to ground, including alot of time in terminal areas I have yet to see a contrail that low.
Depends on what part of the world you're in. You're right though, for the most part they're rare below 8,000.

The trouble is that Denver130, a "chemical engineer" with no background in aviation, believes he can look up and tell you how high a contrail or a cloud is just by eyeballing it. You're a pilot, Shawn. Think you can do that? Hell, I saw the space shuttle going over at Mach 20 and a hundred miles (or whatever)and mistook it for a 747 at FL410. The extremes of speed and altitude and the width of the debris trail threw my perception off.

So if I, a professional pilot, can misjudge the height of a contrail, how much luck does Denver have?

Remember him ranting about Area 51? He's nuts.

reasons

Jet contrail physics is a science. From what I can tell its been well studied and well documented. Anybody with a brain and can read and is not a pilot can discuss it intellegently.

Why is the pilots answer so troubling to many of you? I was just walking out of the jet, he was standing by the cockpit and all I asked him were a few simple questions (not once did I mention chemtrails).

1. How high are the clouds today? The bottom is around 2,000ft ant the top is around 4,000ft.
2. What was our crusing altitude today? 33,000 ft
3. What was the temperature outside at that altitude? -47 degrees. (by the way, this is normal and fits NASA and NOAA's conditions for jet contrails...30,000 plus feet and -40 or colder temp)

Then I left, collected my bags, stepped outside and looked up (something you haven't done in a while) and what did I see?

If I take the pilots response at face value what do I have? Were those jet contrails in the sky at 2,000ft? NO

Now I know some of you are going to question the truthfullness of that pilot right? How dare he discuss aviation to someone who is not in the pilots club! Or.. doesn't Denver know that the clouds jumped to 33,000ft when he walked out the door so those trails he saw were actually jet contrails? And why are you taking us pilots to task over those X's and grid patterns anyway. Do you have a BA degree in pilotology? Increased jet traffic will make those lines every time! Denver, your just smoking dope. Smoke real grass (the green grass in your back yard).

The fact is that the pilot gave me a reference point on altitude. With that, you can determine if the trail fits the definition of a jet contrail.

Guys, this doesn't take rocket science. It takes simple observations, a few reference points and simple math. Even 'non-pilots" like me can figure this one out.

Do you think pilots could keep the chemtrail secret this long? Not any pilot I know. Just go to where they hang out, buy 'em a beer or two and they'll tell you everything you want to know (trust me, they love to talk about themselves:D ). Stop wasting our time.

Re: reasons

Denver130 said:
Denver, your just smoking dope.
Aha! Now we're getting somewhere!

Denver, if you're serious about this, you need help. Badly. Do a web search and find a pyschologist or psychiatrist in your area and seek their guidance.

We've told you the truth. You're ignoring it...just like you're still ignoring my questions about fog!

You don't want to hear the truth. So what's the point?

Keep your crap off this board!

Re: reasons

Denver130 said:
If I take the pilots response at face value what do I have? Were those jet contrails in the sky at 2,000ft? NO

Now I know some of you are going to question the truthfullness of that pilot right? How dare he discuss aviation to someone who is not in the pilots club! Or.. doesn't Denver know that the clouds jumped to 33,000ft when he walked out the door so those trails he saw were actually jet contrails? And why are you taking us pilots to task over those X's and grid patterns anyway. Do you have a BA degree in pilotology? Increased jet traffic will make those lines every time! Denver, your just smoking dope. Smoke real grass (the green grass in your back yard).

The fact is that the pilot gave me a reference point on altitude. With that, you can determine if the trail fits the definition of a jet contrail.

You are getting very predictable now, since I typed earlier

"You are trying to twist peoples disbelief of your 2000 ft trails into them calling the CAL pilot a liar. No such things, they are telling you that those 2000ft trails dont exist. "

And then you do that exact thing.

The captain did not make any chemtrail comments. He just gave you the ceiling for the clouds.

You keep twisting our disbelief of your chemtrails into something against the CAL pilot, which no one has done. Its YOU who we dont believe, nor do we believe your contrail under the clouds.

The circular logic of the chemmies is astounding.
1. Chemmies see contrails, assume grand governement spraying conspiracy.
2. Chemmies lobby Kucinich to include term "Chemtrails"
3. Kucinich includes the word in a house bill. Doesnt really know what it is, but takes constituents word for it.
4. Chemmies claim mention of chemtrails is PROOF! Even though it was themselves that lobbied to have it included.

Denver logic.
1. Thinks he sees trails below clouds.
2. Asks CAL pilot about cloud ceiling. Gets 2000 ft as reply.
3. Says that is proof of government spraying chemtrails.
4. People think Denver is paranoid, loony, and didnt see trails under the clouds.
5. Denver asks why we call CAL pilot liar.

Re: ignorant people or stupid people

Denver130 said:

Are nuclear quality engineers stupid?
Are the chemical engineers at Conoco stupid?
Are computer people like me stupid and ignorant of the facts?
I cant asses the overall intelligence. However, unless they are pilots or perhaps a degree in meterology then they are ignorant an the area of aviation and meteorolgical phenonoma. Having
a degree, or an area of expertise does not qualify an individual as an expert in unrealated fields. I cant speak for others but I am not going on nuclear or chemical engineer chat rooms and saying "I am a pilot that watches the Discovery Channel and read Scientific American. Therefore I am intelligent." I would then chemical engineers from conoco for poisioning the enviroment with all the pollution coming from your refineries.
Quit quoting some anynomus CAL pilot. You claim to be intelligent, find temp aloft data to accompany you contrail/"chemtrail" photos. Also include actual altitude information for the aircraft in question. There are web sites find them. I will not give you the number for Flight Service as you would waste the flight briefer's time, and delay an actual pilot from getting necessary information.
By your rational I could take pictures of the smoke coming from one of your refineries blowing over a families house. I could then blame your company for all the family's ilnesses. Would I have any actual scientific proof? No, but I would have alot of circumstancial evidence, that has alot more value than the stuff you keep giving us.
Why dont you try answering our questions? Not just misinterprations from the NOAA, or NASA, but actually use your brain. We have answered yours, just not to your liking.
If this is so important save some money and charter a plane on a day that you see these low altitude contrails/"chemtrails". If they are as low as you say you would only need a little single engine cessna. Call a flight school and just tell them you want to do an introductory flight of an 1 or 2. It should cost less than $200. See for your self what we have been telling you all along. Heck you might like it, get hooked, and obtain your private liscence.
usc

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back