• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Chemtrails: holiday update

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Why do you guys even indulge this moron? I say the next chemtrail post gets zero replies and zero views.

On another subject, does anyone know how to get neuro-poly-ehtyl-zolo-amide off your shoes? I was walking under the spray nozzle doing my preflight and stepped in some. It's like bubble gum with a carcinogenic twist.

Last edited:
Quit quoting some anynomus CAL pilot.

Quit quoting some anynomus CAL pilot. -USCPILOT

The question is really this. Is the pilot reliable or not?

My answer is yes. Why?

1. He flew through the clouds.
2. He had instruments to gage it.
3. He flies to Grand Rapids often.
4. He has no reason to lie unless he "saw me comin"!
5. He is not a chemical engineer, nuclear physisist, or other intelligent person I have named already. He is a PILOT. One of your kind

If he is reliable, then there is no reason to disbelieve him.

Then we can assume that the trails in those photos

http://www.geocities.com/houstonchemtrails/Thanksgiving03a.html

are not at 30,000ft plus where normal jet contrails form. Therefore there is validity in what I've said.

I'm surprised that you don't believe him.

Believe it or not, you can get altitude data on the web. Since Michigan is a very cloudy state most of the year, its the perfect region to monitor chemtrails. Once you establish low altitude clouds, you have a reference point for altitiude. Once you snap a picture, you have electonic evidence. Once you go to the daily news, you can get temperature and humidity.

This really isn't very complex. This is plain scientific observation and documentation.

What is the real problem? The facts.

The facts don't bear out what you are saying. Thats why you keep looking for more.

I'm surprised one of you pilots doesn't take a note pad and evaluate the facts. You have more access to altitude, temperature and humidity than I do. All I have is the web, a camera, pilots testamonys when I can get them, a federal document listing chemtrials, a public declaration from Kucinich that they exist, thousands of electronic photos, air and water sample tests posted on the web ect.

That's all I have.

I can ignore it,
Turn a blind eye to it,
Not question pilots about it,
Not discuss it with concerned citizens,
Discount pilots testamonys,
Ignore books written about it
Look down at the ground and not at the sky.
Call my photos normal looking.

But you'd have to a rock or a bump on a log.

Houston cloud cover

As I begin to search statistics on clouds here in Houston, I'm finding that altitude of 2,000ft is not uncommon.

I'll keep you posted.

Re: Quit quoting some anynomus CAL pilot.

Denver130 said:
5. He is not a chemical engineer, nuclear physisist, or other intelligent person I have named already. He is a PILOT. One of your kind

Oh, now we aren't intelligent? Well F U C K you, chemtrail douchebag. Next time I'm in GRR I will spray your family directly.

I agree with Loafman, lets forget this moron, he needs to get back on his meds.

Denver,

From your own site:

On Thursday, 12/18/03 at 4:49PM
66F degrees
27% humidity in the air
Houston, Texas

What is the likely hood of jet contrails in Houston with the temp and humidity above? Nill

What you don't know about meteorology is boundless. A lot of people on this site have been trying to correct such ludicrous blanket statements, but I suppose you think you're onto something and won't be dissuaded. Maybe it hasn't occurred to you that the air at altitude doesn't have the same properties as the air measured at the surface at KPRC channel 2?

You fancy yourself of a scientific mind, so apply Occam's Razor to the problem. What is more likely: that you don't have all the facts and are simply misapplying half-learned basic theory, or we're all in on a vast conspiracy to dupe the American public? All of us, who differ mightily on everything else (airlines, politics, religion, etc.) are all in agreement on some cockeyed program to poison the public? The same public that we're a part of? Our families and children? Use your head, man.

Re: daily statistics

Denver130 said:
Let me know what you think of them.

Devner130,

You know what, I also live in Houston and yesterday despite the fact that surface temps were in the 60's by late afternoon, this was not indicative of the winds and temps aloft which will have an impact on the longevity of aircraft contrails! According to the NOAA, yesterday, the weatherstation at Elington field reported the following surface conditions:

Time Date Temp DP Humidity Winds
5 PM (22) Dec 18 68 (20) 32 (0) 30.3 (1026) NW 8
4 PM (21) Dec 18 68 (20) 32 (0) 30.3 (1026) NNW 7

Did you realize that during that time the freezing level was between an altitiude of 12,000-15,000 feet? Also, during the time period you mentioned the winds aloft (30,000 - 300mb and higher) were not very active at only 30-50 kts. as the jetstream was well North of us! An area of high pressure was also forecast to move into the area during the day yesterday which will also effect the temperature lapse rate! All of this will have effected the aircraft contrails you so carefully captured in the images you linked to!

Here is a link to the Aviation Digital Data Service, a NOAA aviation specific website that offers some very good tools for analyzing and evaluating the prevailing weather - both at the surface and aloft. Next time you want to analyze one of these contrails, why not spend a few minutes looking at the weahter conditions - both at the surface and at altitude - so that you will better understand how weather can effect the overall stability of the atmosphere.

Finally, considering that Sugarland-Hull and Westside airports are not that far away from you, have you ever considered joining the club instead of simply sitting outside the clubhouse and throwing rocks to try and get the members attention?

Michael

Denver130 said:
Quit quoting some anynomus CAL pilot. -USCPILOT

The question is really this. Is the pilot reliable or not?

My answer is yes. Why?
No, he is not. The only proof that I will accept is verifyable altitude of the aircraft in question (not "gee wizz that plane sure is low, what's that hes leaving behind??:confused: ), and the wind and temp aloft forcast (not the surface conditions, they are irrelivant).
Also realize that contrails are not a function of altitude, as you have been told a number of times. They occur only under the right temp and humidity conditions. You can count on these conditions existing at very high alt (30000' or greater), but that does not mean that they can not occur at much lower altitudes.
As I have said before I have never seen a trail anywhere near 10000' or below, and all of my flight experience is in this area. Why dont you rent a plane and fly up to these low altitude trails the next time you see them?
usc

Now, I know that there are ignorant people out there, but wow. Seriously this guy is rediculous and needs some help, I almost feel sorry for him........

JetSpeed219 said:
Now, I know that there are ignorant people out there, but wow. Seriously this guy is rediculous and needs some help, I almost feel sorry for him........
I know what you mean. I keep telling myself to stop participating and maybe he will go away. But every time I see on of his moronic postings I just cant help my self. I liken it to staring at an accident on the highway, you know you shouldnt look but you just cant help your self. Not the best anology I know but the best I could come up with on short notice.
usc

Latest resources

Back