Chemtrails: holiday update

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Denver130

Hello everyone. I have had a significant amount of email requests for chemtrails photos seen over the holiday and I must say, its as active as ever. I brought my smaller cannon video camcorder which only has an 18X optical zoom but it did a wonderful job getting electronic evidence that demands an examination. The place that I got these photos is from Grand Rapids, Michigan. I posted these pics at

http://www.geocities.com/houstonchemtrails/Thanksgiving03a.html
http://www.geocities.com/houstonchemtrails/Thanksgiving03b.html

for your examination. The most noteworthy chemtrail moment during my vacation came from a visit to a nursing home where my aunt lives. After 15 minutes went by, my cousin (the aunts daughter) came by to visit her mother. About the 3rd sentence into our conversation, she asked me a peculiar question. She asked, “have you noticed the “X” contrail patterns in the sky lately?”

“What do you mean?” I replied.

“In the past 2 years, many folks have seen jets create X’s and grid patterns above their homes. Sometimes we count a group of 4 jets and sometimes a total of 10. Since I am retired from Davenport College, I, along with a number of my retired friends have been observing this unusual jet activity. We have called the FAA in Detroit about this matter but they say its normal. However, we have leaned since then, that low altitude jet trails and lingering trails are not normal here in Grand Rapids, that X patterns and grid patterns are not normal and that they shouldn’t be so massive looking.”

“When I landed in Grand Rapids, I asked the pilot what the cloud ceilings are on an average day in Grand Rapids. He said the bottom ceiling is about 2,000ft and the top is about 4,000ft. So you can use that figure as a starting point if you continue to see and report low altitude jet contrails below the clouds,” I explained. “One thing is for certain, you are seeing something that thousands of citizens are seeing. Many people, from all walks of life are beginning to pay attention to them, observe them, photograph them, publish them on the web and question those authorities who give answers that don’t make scientific sense.”

I tip my hat to my cousin who was brave enough to examine the issue, talk to FAA officials and read up on jet contrail science. I hope she gets a chance to read the House of Representatives Bill HR 2977, and see that there is a chemtrail program in action and we are its intended targets.

You forgot to record the temperature and humidity of the area in which those photos were taken, and the altitude of the trails. Without that information at the very least, there is absolutely no grounds for discussion on whether the trails are water condensation or not, and those photos are about as relevant to the topic as they are to whether Britney Spears' tits are real.

Last edited:
Congress Takes Action! HR 2977

At last--Congress is taking action on the Chemtrail problem: here's the link.

Thanks Denver. I feel much better now...:eek:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HR 2977 IH

108th CONGRESS

1st Session

H. R. 2977
To amend title 23, United States Code, to provide for the installation of baby changing stations at public rest areas along Federal-aid highways.

IN THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES

July 25, 2003
Mr. STUPAK introduced the following bill; which was referred to the Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure

A BILL
To amend title 23, United States Code, to provide for the installation of baby changing stations at public rest areas along Federal-aid highways.

Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America in Congress assembled,

SECTION 1. DEFINITION OF TRANSPORTATION ENHANCEMENT ACTIVITY.

Section 101(a)(35) of title 23, United States Code, is amended by inserting `installation of baby changing stations at public rest areas' after `maintaining habitat connectivity,'.

The outer half of the Super 80 wing is fitted with a chemical tank with a spray nozzle coming out an opening lableled "fuel tank vent." This innocuous stencil is meant to throw off the naive and stupid. Each flight the tank is filled with noxious substances. Last week, it was Asian swine flu virus mixed with PCB's.

Operating below controlled airspace the various airlines criss cross the country, hence the X's, dumping our vile potion on America. One of the reported side effects being that people desire to travel via airplanes all over the world and pay us to do it. This allows us to poison more and more people until we take over the world and are able to eradicate the Earth's population.

My only regret is that Denver130 has uncovered our scheme and exposed the nefarious deeds we have committed to an awakening public! Drats and curses! Foiled again!

Hey Denver,

Is your cousin the same person as your sister?

That would explain a lot.

Skeezer

PS Sorry dude, but I have given up all hope that you are a rational being. Once again, none of your pictures showed any "low" altitude contrails or anything abnormal.

Last edited:
One question Denver...
If us pilots ARE dumping chemicals in the sky, why isn't the pilot population getting sick, ill, whatever?

PS. None of those CONtrails are low-altitude. NONE of them.
PSS. Stop waisting federal money by making people at the FAA answer your rediculous questions about so-called chemical dispersion patterns. Get yourself some aviation navigation charts and check out what kinds of high-altitude navaids are in these areas where many contrails exist.

Thanks Denver, you have an amazing Andy Kaufman-like sense of humor. Please keep us informed and entertained on our unwitting evil deeds in the skies above this great land..

Denver,

How much longer are you going to ignore my question? You know, the last one I sent you.

How much longer are you going to ignore logic?

Latest resources

Back