• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Chemtrails: holiday update

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Denvertroll, the first one or two threads were kind of entertaining, thanks, but it's getting a little old.

My sister is an internet junkie. She is constantly getting information off the web, especially for medical needs. She showed me this urgent bit of information for "chemtrails" several years ago.

Needless to say, after I stopped laughing, I explained to her what the whole thing was about and the incredulity behind a massive coordinated effort between tens of thousands of people working towards their own demise that could remain secret so long except for a few exposes on the internet.

Being blessed with natural intelligence, she quickly discovered the error of her ways, and to her credit, erased the link to the erroneous website.

Now some people remain dense and mired in their ignorance. It's too bad in a way. To them, I just go on like Rush Limbaugh in his parody of Satan played backward on Reverend's turntables telling him how he has perpetrated the whole hoax and asking how the Reverend "found" him.

Now there is a massive pollution of our air.

Would you believe that billions of gallons of kerosene are being burned in the Stratosphere every day over America without even the benefit of a catalytic converter? Yes this raw exhaust is mixed with our atmosphere burning valuable oxygen all while making faux cirrus clouds. (Did you notice how clear the skies were after 9-11 for the three days all commercial aviation was ground to a halt?)

It has all the makings of grand conspiracy involving the destruction of the Earth by greedy Capitalism with the willing hand of thousands of pilots that just want to bore holes in the air for money!

Last edited:
I give up, Super 80. Who's side are you on? :D

I would pile on too, but I'm just not motivated enough.

Typhoon1244 said:
I give up, Super 80. Who's side are you on? :D
The truth.

Abraham Lincoln was immersed in the Civil War, a war that saw both sides claim God was on 'their' side.

Remarking on this, he said that he didn't know if God was on his side, but the more important focus was for him to be on God's side.

The truth is chemtrails are bogus. The truth is that chemical pollution is being spread daily by our burning of semi-refined petrol-chemical fossil fuels in the upper reaches of our atmosphere.

And it's really not a secret...and when the green movement gets a hold of this, their potential campaign against aviation will make their war against fur and meat seem benign.

Super 80 said:
The truth is chemtrails are bogus. The truth is that chemical pollution is being spread daily by our burning of semi-refined petrol-chemical fossil fuels in the upper reaches of our atmosphere.
Ah. Gotcha.

Ironically, that's almost exactly the same thing I said to Denver in one of my eMails: why waste so much energy on a phony threat when there's a real one right in front of you?

December Chemtrail Update

Dateline December, 2003:

New evidence has recently been uncovered showing airshows as a leading polutant in the "chemtrail" conspiracy. Several internet "chemtrail snoops" recently uncovered what what thought to be 50 gallon barrels of smoke oil actually contained the dreaded "chemgoo".

"I watched all those airshow aircraft flying low over the crowd spraying them with a white smokey substance. Everyone in the crowd had a look of awe and amazement as the planes flew by. It was obvious to me and my conspirators...er...investigators that this substance was a mind altering drug intended on making the spectators believe it "WAS" smoke coming out of the aircraft" said one eye-witness who asked not to be identified.

In another developement it has been noted that during cold weather, a cars exhaust has been noticed to create a "smoke-like" gas which has a slight odor. Investigators are studying what oil companies are putting into gasoline and their connection to the dreaded "chemtrails" aircraft leave.

--------------------------

Hey, just killin time here:)

We were flying along the other day below an MD-80 that was leaving a "contrail". Then it suddenly stopped, all at once. It was like the pilot flipped a switch and turned the sprayer off. What am I saying? That was exactly what was happened. Maybe he saw us and didn't want us to see his spray pattern. I used to think Denver130 was a cucoo, but that was proof-positive for me that the government's trying to control our minds.

I don't care what "evidence" typhoon tries to brainwash us with, or what I've read in the aviation weather books. I know what I saw. And aren't those weather books put out by the government? I smell a conspiracy.

God I hope there are no secret chemical sprayers on the airplane I fly. I don't know how I will live with myself if I find out I've been spraying, too.

Brett Hull said:
I don't know how I will live with myself if I find out I've been spraying, too.
Like I said to Denver once, just breathe deeply... :D

Latest resources

Back