Chemtrails: holiday update

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
ignorant people or stupid people

My friend the Typhoon, said this about the kind of people who are watching chemtrails.

"To the ill-informed, uneducated, ignorant people (and there are a lot of them) out there, many things look strange and unusual. This doesn't mean their observations warrant closer attention."

My response is this:

1. Very intelligent people are looking at this closely. In a USA Today article entitled "Conspiracy theories find menace in contrails", they quote retired a retired nuclear quality engineer from Bartlett, N.H named Philip Marie Sr about chemtrails above her community.

Are nuclear quality engineers stupid?
Are the chemical engineers at Conoco stupid?
Are computer people like me stupid and ignorant of the facts?
Are we as Typhoon says "ill-informed uneducated ignorant people"?

The obvious answer is NO! 100 percent NO! You'd have to be pretty gullible to believe that.

mis-representing the facts

My friend the Typhoon has claimed that I mis-represent the facts. Is this true? NO

In fact, he paid me a complement because he realizes that I am giving you the facts. Facts are facts.

Jet contrails physics facts:

1. They occur in temperatures of -40 and below
2. They need humidity to the point of saturation (80 percent or more)
3. They occur at high altitudes (why? because that’s where those temperatures can be found)

Here's your test question: If the pilot says the altitude of the clouds is 2,000ft, should you be seeing jet contrails below the clouds? NO

What did you see X patterns, massive grids, long lasting trails all below cloud level

Should they be there? NO

On an average day in Grand Rapids will you see that type of jet activity? NO

What is the answer that the FAA gives you when you call and complain? "Those are just normal jet contrails"

Does that make sense? NO

Is there any other explanation for it? YES

What is it? Chemtrails

Is there any evidence or documentation that would lead you to believe that the government is involved in this? YES

Can you name an official document that mentions this activity? YES

What is it? HR2977

Who wrote it? Dennis Kucinich

Is he a conspiracy theorist? NO

What is he? A presidential candidate from Ohio

Did Rep Kucinich give any other public indication that this program exists? YES he told the Columbus Alive newspaper that despite official denial, it does exist.

Is there any other documentation about this issue? YES

Where? the web

How much? Enough to fill 15 romance novels with 1,000 pages each. Many contain electronic photos, temperature, humidly, and altitude readings, ground samples, water samples, letters to government officials and more.

Have people called the FAA about this issue? YES

How many? USA Today, a leading paper reports:

"Federal bureaucracies have gotten thousands of phone calls, e-mails and letters in recent years from people demanding to know what is being sprayed and why." (Did you catch the word THOUSANDS)

Does the government have a history of covert spray programs in which they have sprayed cities under the guise of weapons testing? YES

Am I mis-representing the facts? NO

The facts are facts.

You have to decide if they are true or false.

By the way, how did Area 51 get discovered after the government said it didn't exist for years?

On the Discovery Channel of all places I found the answer. Employees were burning toxic substances in trenches and came down sick. They proceeded to sue the government for medical benefits. The government with boldness, flatly denied the existence of Area 51 or that they worked for the government. But a lawyer learned that you can find satellite photography on the web and pulled those photos of the area. In the photos are buildings and the trenches that the chemicals were burned in. Who owned those buildings do you think? You guessed it! The government. Did the employees get their jobs back? Yes! Did they get additional medical benefits to cover their illnesses? Yes! Do we now know there’s an top secret base in Nevada called Area 51? YES

Maybe you pilots should watch TV more!

Denver, everyone on this board except you is a pilot. We all have real world, up close experience and knowledge of contrails and what they are. You will fare much better at getting people to buy your guff on a message board where less well-informed people congregate.

You are wasting your time here. It has been fun to play on your ignorance, but your blind persistence is moving toward the realm of stupidity, and that is not so entertaining. So go play with the other wackos somewhere else, maybe Art Bell has a chatroom for you...

Denver, instead of mis-quoting me, answer the friggin' question: if your understanding of the atmosphere is correct, then fog should not exist, condensation should not form behind automobiles on cold days, and you should never be able to "see your breath" on a cold day. According to your "facts," these phenomena can not happen.

Why do they?

Well, I see he logged off. Confront these chemtrail guys with logic, and they skitter off into the shadows.

It's bad enough that Denver is ignorant. It's bad enough that he's a liar. He's also a coward.

Or, as I suggested before, he's a paranoid-schizophrenic, which would cover all three traits.

Denver130 wrote:
What is it? HR2977

HEY DENVER! Look up HR 2977 on any search engine for the House.

It's a BABY DIAPER CHANGING PROVISION....

Look it up. Prove me wrong. Show me a quote and verifiable link for Dennis Kucinich on the subject.

Now, I'm not going to say that there are no foreign or evil chemicals in baby diapers. In fact, I'd say there is, given my olfactory experiences with two young and "productive" youngsters...

Now, go back to your chemtrail weblog and convince others of weak mind willing to purchase your bovine scatology. We trained pilots, the ones who are supposedly involved, are no longer amused by your gross inaccuracies and distortions of physical laws.

Go away. I'm not even entertained.:mad: :mad:

Re: mis-representing the facts

Denver130 said:

Maybe you pilots should watch TV more!

HAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAH

Well, seeing as we are the ones that do flew up and down thru your lower altitudes, and no one here has ever seen low altitude trails, well maybe you should spend more time away from the TV and away from chemtrail websites.

You are trying to twist peoples disbelief of your 2000 ft trails into them calling the CAL pilot a liar. No such things, they are telling you that those 2000ft trails dont exist.

And if there were clouds at 2000 ft, doesnt that go against your belief that clouds form between 5000 and 10000 ft?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back