• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Chemtrails: holiday update

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Did you see that??!! The photographer is obvously on the ground, the jet is below the 2000' cloud deck and inverted spraying the chemgoo!!!
Denver was right!!!:D :D
usc

Typhoon1244 said:
Well, I see he logged off. Confront these chemtrail guys with logic, and they skitter off into the shadows.

It's bad enough that Denver is ignorant. It's bad enough that he's a liar. He's also a coward.

Or, as I suggested before, he's a paranoid-schizophrenic, which would cover all three traits.

Sadly, I think Typhoon is right. There are, according to the Mayo Clinic, 2 million Americans that suffer from varying degrees of the disorder we know as paranoia-shizophrenia. A disorder in which the sufferers often are convinced that they are being bombarded by commands from the television, or the neighbor's satellite dish, or that people are poisoning their water or air. They often complain of odors that no one else can detect. Imagine how sad it would be if someone you cared about was convinced the government was poisoning them every time they tasted a stale glass of water.

At any rate, it is absolutely futile to argue with these people. Their only hope is anti-psychotic medication.

Singlecoil said:
They often complain of odors that no one else can detect. Imagine how sad it would be if someone you cared about was convinced the government was poisoning them every time they tasted a stale glass of water.

Funny, because on one of the threads at chemtrail central, you will find mention of a metallic smell in the air ...

..and on another one, there's a guy who writes down all the license plates of the cars that are spraying him with chemicals out of their exhaust pipes. He claims he can smell the odor.

Actually Denver, chemtrails do come from high flying aircraft. The FAA has a little know regulation allowing toilets in aircraft to flush directly out into the airstream. This usually goes un-noticed but under some environmental conditions, the waste crystalizes.

I think you've lost it. Stop worrying about chemgoo and worry about yourself, don't you have some Christmas shopping to do? Get a girlfriend/dog or other constructive hobby, stop worrying about conspiracy related garbage. What you think is happening isn't, okay?

Denver,

Those new photos look like a typical day. First set looks like a 767 or A310. Second set is a 747. Both appear to be flying at high altitude, say 30000ft +.

The weather you gave means absolutely nothing. Put it this way, yesterday at the surface, the winds were 15 knots, go up to 1000ft and they were 45 knots and the temp dropped drastically. What the conditions are at FL180+ have no relation to the surface conditions.

Right now for instance, at FL340, it's -53C. You can agree with me that contrails will exist at this condition. The surface temp is 54f, or about +12C.

Either way, none of your so called photos of low contrails are low. Anyone can see that. Those trails are way above the opaque cloud layer.

I know you won't read and consider anything I've told you, but you seriously need to learn how to distinguish the altitudes of these contrails you see. That's the first step.

Here's a link to upper level temp's.

http://www.flightplanning.navcanada.ca/Latest/anglais/Latest-anal250-e.html

Latest resources

Back