• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Chemtrails: holiday update

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny and the Tooth Fairy all agree that chemtrails are an evil corporate/government mind control program conducted under the auspices of the Masons and the Tri-Lateral Commission.

Anyone who doesn't think this is so, then fine, tell all the kids there is no such thing as the Easter Bunny, Santa and the Tooth Fairy.

Remember, it's for the children.

Re: Houston cloud cover

Denver130 said:
As I begin to search statistics on clouds here in Houston, I'm finding that altitude of 2,000ft is not uncommon.

I'll keep you posted.

You completely are unable to read or comprehend apparently.

You still dont realize its not the height of clouds being at 2000' that we doubt. So what if there were clouds at 2000'

We just dont believe that you saw these vast trails under a 2000' cloud layer.

Maybe you saw condensation trails from the wings or flaps on takeoff or landing. Or maybe you just saw nothing and your paranoia got the best of you.

From Denver's website...

Whats coming out of the tail of the jet?

Answer---ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!!!!

Look at the exhaust, and it lines up nicely with each engine!

I know I'm supposed to just stay away from this thread, but like the others, I just can't help from marveling at this nonsense.

Denver, don't you find it interesting that NOT ONE pilot on this board agrees with you?

Oh boy...

I can't believe I actually clicked on the links provided, but I did anyways...and guess what!

I wasn't suprised a bit to see that the clouds Denver is screaming about being at 2,000 feet are all cirriform clouds, which are all high-altitude in nature.

Denver, when you asked the pilot what altitude the clouds were at, he probably told you where the airfield ceiling is. Did you ask him where all the cloud decks were? Did you ask him how high that cirrus deck was? Chances are, those cirriform clouds in your pictures are well into the 30-40,000 foot range.

I've been flying for some time now, and I've NEVER seen cirriform clouds down at 2,000 feet....it's impossible. Guess what? Cirriform clouds are the same things as contrails, except they are naturally formed versus induced by hot jet exhaust. So if you see cirriform clouds, you can bet you'll probably see contrails because the very same conditions that allowed the natural clouds to form will allow persisting contrails to form as well.

And your analogy that it was X degrees on the surface with Y wind is meaningless. I departed my home field the other day, where the wind was around 8-10 knots, and by the time we got to 10,000 feet we had a northwestern tailwind of about 115 knots.

I think that the next time denver starts one of these threads it should be hijacked, not ignored. There will always be people responding to his idiocy. The best thing would be to turn his thread into a bear, bbq, weightloss, or whos got the best avtar thread. It really doesnt matter, just annoy him so that he will leave. I admit initally these threads were fun to read and participate in, but now they are just a colossal waste of time. My 2 cents.
usc

I had some really good bbq in Morehead City NC yesterday. Smithfields. Cheap and good.

I was trying to lose a little weight, but someones avatar reminded me of BBQ. I went to my favorite BBQ joint and acquired a couple o pounds of brisket and headed for the airport. Danged if Avbugs bear didn't steal my brisket, so now I'm sitting here wishing that Stillaboos old avatar was still up so that I could get my mind off of lost brisket.

Speaking of Stillaboos old avatar; I'm a sinner, saved by the grace of Gods sacrific of his Son, Jesus the Christ. If I ever get to thinking that I gained salvation because I'm a good person, all I need to do is look at that avatar to remind myself that I've still got a base nature lurking inside my mind. :)

regards,
enigma

414 flyer "We just don't believe"

"We just dont believe that you saw these vast trails under a 2000' cloud layer."

Its truly hard to believe! I agree 100 percent.

This whole issue is hard to believe until you pay attention to it.

Photos don't lie and I don't think that CAL pilot lied. Keep in mind that Michigan has alot of low altitude clouds. I used to live there. Its cloudy and gloomy year around. A simple call to the airport or to a web site or a TV station can give you an altitude reference point once you have cloud cover.

If I was a poker player I'd be smiling right now. The evidence is getting over whelming. You would have to turn a blind eye to dismiss it.

And what about .....
http://www.geocities.com/houstonchemtrails/Houston21.html
http://www.geocities.com/houstonchemtrails/Houston22.html
?????

Here you have warm temperatures 66 degrees and 27 percent humidity!!!!!! Isn't that difficult for you to ignore?

What about the photos themselves. Its hard for me to believe that I took those pictures with a cheap 18X optical Zoom on a $500 camcorder without megapixal hardware.

There's no way to explain this massive spray operation. A police officer drove by that day and I asked him if he thought those trails were unusual looking. He said absolutely!

I wish it didn't exist.
I wish I never looked up.
I wish I had never listened to my supervisor describe here grid pattern over her house.
I wish I had never looked at HR2977 where congress admits to the program.
I wish I had never asked that pilot what the cloud ceiling was.
I wish I had never invested so many hours looking at weather and climate documentation.
I wish I had never looked at NASA and NOAA web sites.
I wish those photos didn't have massive jet trails or planes that look like something is coming out the tail of them.

But when I looked out my window this morning toward the trees, a massive chemtrail is dispersing in clear view. How long will it be there? So far its been 45 minutes and I will post the photos with time codes so that you can see them later in the day.

You have to decide. If you put you bury your head in the sand then your right. It doesn't exist.

"I wish it didn't exist.
I wish I never looked up.
I wish I had never listened to my supervisor describe here grid pattern over her house.
I wish I had never looked at HR2977 where congress admits to the program.
I wish I had never asked that pilot what the cloud ceiling was.
I wish I had never invested so many hours looking at weather and climate documentation.
I wish I had never looked at NASA and NOAA web sites.
I wish those photos didn't have massive jet trails or planes that look like something is coming out the tail of them."

Forgot one:

I wish I could stop opening this thread.

Latest resources

Back