• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Breaking Colgan Alpa News

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hey lets get on the side of democracy here. We had a vote and a majority did not want the union. You should support that. Now we take it from here. The Colgans still have their hands in what goes on and that is just fine with most of us. Once this changes then perhaps it is time for us to look into representation. Let us see what Pinnacle has in store for us first. I am sure if they treat us like crap we will get a union. With all the complaining that goes on it is interesting to see that a majority of the company is in support of the Colgans and life as we know it. Next time and I am sure there will be a next time there should be more senior people involved in the OC. Some Beech Fo telling me what is going on in the aviation industry while charming me with free chinese food just didn't cut it.

It is ashame....I know many senior folks were against the union because they loved the favoritism from dot and mikey. reality shall smack them in the face when dot and mikey are gone. Also the out and backs they are used to will be gone. They will be happy campers commuting for their first time at colgan and get the lowest pay in the industy. have fun colgan lifers!!

Your right!!!!!!!!!!

The Colgans still have their hands in what goes on and that is just fine with most of us. Once this changes then perhaps it is time for us to look into representation. Let us see what Pinnacle has in store for us first. I am sure if they treat us like crap we will get a union.

Go for it Dubya.

Once things start changing it will be too late to really do anything about it...

What Pinnacle has in store for us first? You obviously didn't do any research on Pinnacle and how their pilots are treated. Youre right, lets just kick back and see what happens...and when it does, I promise not to say I told you so...:uzi:

Welcome to Pinnacle Corp. You are F'ed.

To all the guys in the right seat- only takes a few minutes to apply to Republic/Skywest/anywhere else.

Turbo

Next time and I am sure there will be a next time there should be more senior people involved in the OC. Some Beech Fo telling me what is going on in the aviation industry while charming me with free chinese food just didn't cut it.

That Beech FO had more guts and industry vision than and senior saab pilot.

This vote failed because of selfishness!!!!!!!!!

Only 4 votes short. Such a shame. Time to LUBE UP colganites, cause the freight train just left the station and we are on the tracks.

A big thank you to the O.C. members. There were a few of you who got this whole ball rolling and should be commended. Too bad all your efforts were in vain.

Good luck all.

Some Beech Fo telling me what is going on in the aviation industry while charming me with free chinese food just didn't cut it.

I would trust any 6 month first officer who commutes to work to understand more about the industry than anyone who lives in most of the colgan bases and never leaves.

LMFAO ALPO couldn't even get 155 votes at Colgan? Fred Rogers will you still be all those pilots neighbors? Godfather are you now going to hunt down the no voters and whack them? This is a loud and clear message that states pilots no longer have faith in ALPA. Decertification at other airlines both major and regional is surely to follow. In fact I would love to get the ball rolling in decertifying them at my new airline, have to wait til my year is up though.

Boy what happened to all that it will pass propoganda? Don't worry pilots always love free food so im sure ALPA will be welcome to campaign anytime at colgan as long as there is free food.

Latest resources

Back