• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Breaking Colgan Alpa News

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
We lost by four votes. We needed 155 and we only got 151. All that time standing in airports talking till we were blue in the face trying to get people on board. Well, I hope everyone enjoys the beatings that are only going to get worse. Myself and others on the OC tried, it's gonna get ugly! Enjoy the sleeping bear you all just woke up!

We lost by four votes. We needed 155 and we only got 151. All that time standing in airports talking till we were blue in the face trying to get people on board. Well, I hope everyone enjoys the beatings that are only going to get worse. Myself and others on the OC tried, it's gonna get ugly! Enjoy the sleeping bear you all just woke up!

OC you guys tried. Thanks for all your effort.

Wow, now that apparently Colgan / Pinnacle management doesn't have anything to worry about with ALPA coming onboard.... just wait and see how fast they change how they act. You guys are going to get screwed...hard. I'm sorry.

what do you think was the biggest obstacle to convincing people to vote for ALPA?

I really don't know and appreciate serious responses.

what do you think was the biggest obstacle to convincing people to vote for ALPA?

I really don't know and appreciate serious responses.

I think it was combination of things. One thing for sure is that it was not a vote of confidence in Pinnacle management but more a vote of NO-confidence in ALPA.

Latest resources

Back