Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Breaking Colgan Alpa News

Thanks East Coast Saab crews...I know Houston pulled their weight, and I know the Beech guys were solid.
I dont want to hear any complaining from you East Saab guys when uncle Phil creeps into your room in the middle of the night and has his way with you.

It is ashame....I know many senior folks were against the union because they loved the favoritism from dot and mikey. reality shall smack them in the face when dot and mikey are gone. Also the out and backs they are used to will be gone. They will be happy campers commuting for their first time at colgan and get the lowest pay in the industy. have fun colgan lifers!!

Thanks East Coast Saab crews...I know Houston pulled their weight, and I know the Beech guys were solid.
I dont want to hear any complaining from you East Saab guys

Hold on. ALB and ROC were locked down!!!!!!

is life at colgan so awesome that you'd rather be subject to the whims of freaking pinnacle management than vote in a union?

I dont want to hear any complaining from you East Saab guys when uncle Phil creeps into your room in the middle of the night and has his way with you.

well no need in finger pointng, let's just all take our flogging together. i thought iah was a lock as well, maybe not.

has anyone else seen the "victory" in big red letters on the cjc pilot group page? not sure what they think they have won...

Latest resources

Back