• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Breaking Colgan Alpa News

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
If another 9-11 happens why the hell would anyone make a career flying a turboprop?

What are you talking about? I take it you were in junior high when 9-11 happened. It is easiser said then done to find a new career!!!

Where was the Colgan Pilot Group after we were bought? It was formed be management and management suckups in response to the ALPA drive.

I'm with 70ss, that guy knows his ********************!!!! its too bad your crusty old lifers and your new hire fo's just pissed away any hope of QOL at colgan !! way to go guys!!!!!!!!:smash:

I agree with Kaman. I have no axe to grind, but in the event that you voted against the union movement and you find yourself upset with your current employer; take a long good stare in the mirror and thank yourself.
VV

Dude i am glad you are willing to wait to see what will happen when pinnacle takes over... Just look at their track record for accidents in this industry that should tell you something about how they will treat us. I am not willing to wait to see how much harder we are going to get it from the bent over position...i'm outta here on the first train..

Hey lets get on the

side of democracy here. We had a vote and a majority did not want the union. You should support that. Now we take it from here. The Colgans still have their hands in what goes on and that is just fine with most of us. Once this changes then perhaps it is time for us to look into representation. Let us see what Pinnacle has in store for us first. I am sure if they treat us like crap we will get a union. With all the complaining that goes on it is interesting to see that a majority of the company is in support of the Colgans and life as we know it. Next time and I am sure there will be a next time there should be more senior people involved in the OC. Some Beech Fo telling me what is going on in the aviation industry while charming me with free chinese food just didn't cut it.

4 votes that is pretty funny. Actually really funny. Does this mean no more free lunchs?
Hey George Dubya, well see how funny it is when your getting hammard by the company day in and day out. Your no better than the 50.5% that voted no. A bunch of spinless liars kind of like yourself claiming you work for Colgan, you all just want to ride on the coat tails of those before you at your dream major made it what it was and im sure you all will be the first bunch of spinless liars to sign up for ALPA. Dave Behneke and Clany Savey gotta be rollin in there graves right about now. Good job lowering the bar once again Colgan.

Dude i am glad you are willing to wait to see what will happen when pinnacle takes over... I am not willing to wait to see how much harder we are going to get it from the bent over position...i'm outta here on the first train..

F^ck it. Go to Lowes.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back