Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Bombardier to sell 120 planes to NETJETS???

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Its fine if people want to negotiate for themselves. They can do that at a non union company.

I am a pilot, not a negotiator. I even use a buyer's agent when purchasing real estate. I prefer to have professional negotiators do such things.

Also, negotiating a individual pilots salary might be logical at a small flight department ... but not at an airline or huge pilot group like the fracs.... People should not be paid better because they negotiate better. One salary scale and set of work rules that applies to everyone makes sense ....

Flex anit going out of business! We just need to hire a better sales staff and get a leader that cares about the companies future.

this bubba club you seem to defend is dead in the water.
And if it is not dead yet, I (and I am sure a vast majority of others) will do everything in my power to kill it.
I joked today that our A-team was at least silent. The bubba club is not and is now making waves. Let us see how that goes over. ;)
Now back to the shadows.

I highly doubt NJA is wanting to buy flex. NetJets does not need more pilots or used airplanes (New yes, used no). I believe the goal is to put flex out of business.

I think you should worry more about the impending furlough you're about to go through. From what I hear you Guys are still 250 fat. We are doing just fine here at flex(in terms of being right sized).Good luck!

I think you should worry more about the impending furlough you're about to go through. From what I hear you Guys are still 250 fat. We are doing just fine here at flex(in terms of being right sized).Good luck!

So, you're essentially telling everyone that you believe the number that many NJ pilots call impossible? Pretty funny! And you believe that Flex is doing just fine? Good luck with that. Reality says NJ is understaffed and Flex is ripe for a takeover.

Latest resources

Back