Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Bombardier to sell 120 planes to NETJETS???

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Ask my best friend. He flies a Gulfstream and a Global for his employer. He'll take the Gulfstream every day and twice on Sunday.

Not arrogance. Just experience.

Ask my boy friend. He flies a Gulfstream and a Global for his employer. He'll take the Gulfstream every day and twice on Sunday.
Your boy friend doesn't sound like he has a very good quality of life. :laugh:

Last edited:
Exxon just traded in four Globals for 550's and 650's. They're tired of getting stuck in Angola with parts on the way...

Gulfstream always has, and always will be the worlds premier corporate aircraft manufacturer.

Exxon just traded in four Globals for 550's and 650's. They're tired of getting stuck in Angola with parts on the way...

Gulfstream always has, and always will be the worlds premier corporate aircraft manufacturer.

Well the Globals may be stuck in Angola waiting on parts, the Gulfstreams are stuck in KLAS, waiting on parts.

This just opens the door for Flexjet to get Gulfstreams. Beat Netjets at their own game! You heard it here first!

Well, start beefing up the resume's fellas, ba-bye flexjet.....

Actually, I was thinking if that was part of the deal.

I wonder if Sokol called Bombardier and said " Fine, I'll buy your Globals on one condition, that you keep flexjet away from the long-haul market."

Santulli cancelled a bunch of Cessna orders and switched to Raytheon products when cessna started Citation Shares, didn't he?

Last edited:
CALRepublic said:
Santulli cancelled a bunch of Cessna orders and switched to Raytheon products when cessna started Citation Shares, didn't he?

How'd all those 400XPs work out for NJA?

That is a big slap in the face from you guys to Gulfstream. I agree that Gulfstream makes a way better product, but I can't see how Gulfstream would not give a counter offer for the G650 over the Global 7000 and 8000? They may be cheaper, but the operating costs will be higher. You guys have the largest "G" fleet in the world, and to add the G650 would save costs in terms of training and maintenance since you are already set up for it, now to add a whole new fleet to your mix will cost big time. I don't see the logic....

Latest resources

Back