• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Bloch Interpertation and 9E

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Great post Simon, some one gave me advice on here a month ago or so, XJ Hawk I think. Anyway, he said "You're wasting you time on him, There's a reason he's on my ignore list" I imediately put him on my ignore list and I've been kicking myself for not doing it sooner. I'm not saying there's not people like him from the XJ side, but in all my years there I've never run into one. Maybe they just did a better job screening them out. At any rate his math is flawed also, because XJ didn't make up 85% of the yes votes

Yeah, I always think that I can use logic and calmness. Its clear he didn't read my post or comprehend my point, as I was saying that "he was not afraid of getting punched, but more of he wouldn't say this in public because he knows his peers thinks this type of behavior is unacceptable"

That is why I like the airlink board...we have to post our names with what we say.

Great post Simon, some one gave me advice on here a month ago or so, XJ Hawk I think. Anyway, he said "You're wasting you time on him, There's a reason he's on my ignore list" I imediately put him on my ignore list and I've been kicking myself for not doing it sooner. I'm not saying there's not people like him from the XJ side, but in all my years there I've never run into one. Maybe they just did a better job screening them out. At any rate his math is flawed also, because XJ didn't make up 85% of the yes votes

Gotta admit, I did the same thing. What an improvement!

He is just angry because only 15% stepped up and were willing to call Delta out on its bluff. No viable business model relies solely on pilots signing concessions, otherwise shutdown with other carriers already selected. Why bother. If other carriers are already selected, then just give the flying away. Sorry guys but you got played and people like 1.3xVSo are now POed (rightfully so). And even if Delta wanted to shut 9E down, it would have taken more than one year. Just look at the new rumors of the -200s staying longer than expected.

He is just angry because only 15% stepped up and were willing to call Delta out on its bluff. No viable business model relies solely on pilots signing concessions, otherwise shutdown with other carriers already selected. Why bother. If other carriers are already selected, then just give the flying away. Sorry guys but you got played and people like 1.3xVSo are now POed (rightfully so). And even if Delta wanted to shut 9E down, it would have taken more than one year. Just look at the new rumors of the -200s staying longer than expected.

It's ok I'm over it. This industry is messed up. What sucks the most is walking through the terminal and watch other regional guys faces of disappointment. Every man and women for themselves.

It's ok I'm over it. This industry is messed up. What sucks the most is walking through the terminal and watch other regional guys faces of disappointment. Every man and women for themselves.

Yes and on that same token of every man/women for themselves, other regional guys know they would gain if Delta shut down 9E and and the flying transferred to their airline (growth, movement, upgrades, hiring).

Yes and on that same token of every man/women for themselves, other regional guys know they would gain if Delta shut down 9E and and the flying transferred to their airline (growth, movement, upgrades, hiring).

Delta will. Not. Shut. 9e down!!!!! Wtf

Seriously? Get some self esteem.

LOL really? Self esteem?!?!?!?!? WE ARE THE SCUM of the industry!!! You want me to walk with my chest all pumped up and happy we voted this peace of crap TA? YGTBSM!! WTF does self esteem has to do with the fact you clowns voted to be bottom feeders?

LOL really? Self esteem?!?!?!?!? WE ARE THE SCUM of the industry!!! You want me to walk with my chest all pumped up and happy we voted this peace of crap TA? YGTBSM!! WTF does self esteem has to do with the fact you clowns voted to be bottom feeders?

Definition: Self-esteem is a term used to reflect a person's overall evaluation of his or her own worth. It is a judgement of oneself.

You are equating your worth as a person over a work contract?? I have seen $9 dollar an hour janitors that don't think they are scum. Just think your being a little overdramtic. Is it important for you to walk around with your chest pumped up? You work with a group of pilots that voted in a contract you are not happy with...happens my friend. Move on.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back