Bill Gates New Jet?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
User997 said:
Yea theres probably a lot of truth to that.

And not wishing to rehash anything, but I did notice you went back and re-edited some of your posts. The one you posted about the last 757 was produced last year, yet the list I supplied you was current as of June of 2005. Well, yea... that means that list is current then! :D

I edit to grab speling mistakes, grammar, a sentence that was typed faster than my brain was thinking, ect. Not to change what I wrote.

Still more BS

757BBJ_Capt said:
1st off, your list is incomplete and unofficial. Under operators it is listed as "Last Known Operator". Some guy sitting around updating a list when he hears some rumor. L-3 Capital, the company you used as an example is not even on your list, so dont tell me you are narrowing it down, as you are not even close. I never said I worked with Spooky, I said he asked for some advice and I gave it. I dont know how to post a screen shot, or you would have a copy of it yourself. Or maybe you wouldnt, as it is none of your business. Where would YOU like to go from here? Go get a list that is updated and accurate, then come back and play with the big boys.

First of all lets get something straight here. I never asked for any advice and we do not have, nor have we in the past had "problems" with our Boeing pilot group. As for the aux tank issue, if you have them, how about sharing for everyone here what the current issues are with that set up? If you know this answer I guess I would have to apologize otherwise your still just spoofing us about you B757. BTW, yes you can operate, as we do, a Boeing 757 on a Part 125/ 91 deviation and this is the way anyone would do this if given the choice. Why would you want to incumber yourself with PURE 125 OPERATION WHEN THAT ALONE WOULD ADD OVER ONE MILLION DOLLARS TO YOUR ANNUAL INSURANCE COSTS. Also, FYI, Marc Cuban does not own the Mav's B757. It just has his name on it and another indvidual owns the aircraft.

No matter how you spin it, there is no evidence that you are operating any "Corporate" B757. Boeing does not recognize the term B757BBJ. I suspect their legal department might have plenty to say about this misrepresentation. Maybe that will be the next move come Monday.

Arguing on the internet is like being in the Special Olympics. Even if you get a gold medal, you're still a retard.

Last edited:
I just hope this does not turn into one of the moderator led love fests we had when LEGACYDRIVER came out of the closet.

THAT - was gay.

On another note, Peavy Electronics had at one time ordered a 757, did they ever operate it?
If anyone deserves a corp. config'd 75 ... Hartley does. :D

He finally had to start making a low-end line of guitars and amps in China and Indonesia to compete, but hell ... even Paul Reed Smith has an Asian line now. But H.P. still makes all his tube amps and higher-end guitars in America, and that's more than almost everyone else can say, especially Fender. Assembling "American Std." Strats and Teles in Cali from all-Mexican parts does not equal 'Made in America' :(

My hat's off to the guy ... even though the little old ladies in Mississippi never sent the grill cloth for my two hot-rodded Classic 30s. :D

Minhberg

The Big Lie Gets Even Bigger

757BBJ_Capt said:
The funny thing is, we'd probably all get along thick as thieves if were sat down and had a beer. Think it's time to move off of this. I've enjoyed it though.

I bet you have enjoyed it! The fact is that you are a bonified LIAR. Here are the facts;

1) No one at UPS contract training has ever heard of your operation.
2) No one at TBC has ever heard of your operation.
3) You cannot answer any particulars regarding your operation and to make it
worse your story keeps changing.
4) You cannot even comment on my question regarding aux tanks in the Boeing
757. BTW, this is the secret question that defines your story as truth or a
hoax, I see why you would not find it in your interest to even comment.
5) I suspect, as probably others on this board do, that all of you rating shown
on you avitar of ficticious.

Only a fool would want to have a drink much less any contact with you and your ilk. Stay away from serious aviation issues as they have a way of creeping up and killing you.

Does anyone remember Pilot727 from the old board a few years back?

He was a 500TT wonderboy with a Lear job who was "regional bound" and could give anyone all the advice they needed as long as he could quote it from the AIM, FARs, or a C-172 AFM. He eventually stepped on the wrong toes and was uncovered as some kid from the Washington DC suburbs who played Microsoft Flight Simulator waaaaaaaay too much.

So I ask you, is 757BBJ Capt our old friend from DC?????? Things that make you go hmmm?

For the record I too wondered about the legitimacy of 757BBJ Capt when he first started posting - always with a story short on details and light on distinguishable facts. I also make an effort to keep my posts and information a little on the generic side to avoid an uncomfortable moment at an interview or pilot lounge, but the fact is a spade has been called a spade here and the only way for him to rectify his credentials on this board is to start giving us those details and distinguishable facts. Or change his username to something else (Pilot727 comes to mind) and start all over again. After all, we are in the company of posers every day so the idea is not far fetched.

Here's a little encounter I had with a "poser".....

I was pumping gas at a little airport near the Johnson Space Center. A tenent with a Cessna 150 claims to be an "AsCan" and have a colorful past flying with the CIA and have experience in a wide variety of interesting airplanes (including F-14s). The subject of his King Air experience comes up and a cruise speed of 150 kts gets mentioned. When I say that seems a little slow, even for an A-90, he gets beligerant, and says I can go back to flying "books" while he has more important stuff to do, like train for his upcoming Shuttle flight.

It didn't make sense. A few days later a gentleman walks in, flashes a badge, claims to be from NASA security, and asks if the afore mentioned person has a plane at our airport. I kindly explain it's our policy not to divulge any information about our tenents. He then asks to rephrase his inquiry and asks if I have seen the person in this glossy 8x10 photo he pulls out of a folder. I answer yes, and suggest he wait to talk to the airport manager. The story makes it to the media in a few days, and it seems our hero had posed his way past security in a number of facilities and installations. It seems he talked a good enough story to enough people, but not the person pumping gas into his plane.

Lilah

The Man Who Walked Into NASA...
On May 5, claiming that he was a CIA agent, an astronaut, a pilot, and recipient of a "Medal of Honor", 44 year old Jerry Whittredge arranged for a virtual tour of NASA's Mission Control at the Marshall Space Flight Center in Houston using falsified credentials, and succeeded in downloading top secret information on the Space Shuttle's thrust propulsion system.

Six days later, using his new found information and his false ID, he walked into the Kingsville Naval Air Station in south Texas and, after meeting with the base commander and several senior pilots, was allowed to train on a T-45 aircraft flight simulator.

Whittredge was arrested in his live-in recreational vehicle in Texas on Sunday, May 10, after using his false credentials to try and get clearance to fly an actual T-45 aircraft.

http://www.c4i.org/soceng.html

Last edited:
Spooky 1 said:
First of all lets get something straight here. I never asked for any advice and we do not have, nor have we in the past had "problems" with our Boeing pilot group. As for the aux tank issue, if you have them, how about sharing for everyone here what the current issues are with that set up?

Spooky, we dropped this and you had to rehash it, so here we go. I will give you 1 opprotunity to retract the above statement. You did infact ask for some advice and you said some other things that you would not want posted here. The date was 3-30-2005. Check the PM I wrote you on that same date in response to your PM that I speak of, and you can apoligize like you said you were going to, as your answer is there about the AUX tanks. Your failure to retract that statement will leave me no choice other than to post the screenshot of your full statement and then to refresh that memory of yours, I'll make sure I fax a copy of it over to your Hanger. As you put it, Maybe that'll be the next move Monday morning. You want this to get nasty? You got it. Tick Tock.

Latest resources

Back