• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Bill Gates New Jet?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I cant tell you how much I am enjoying watching this.

On another note, Peavy Electronics had at one time ordered a 757, did they ever operate it?

More BSv

400A said:
I cant tell you how much I am enjoying watching this.

On another note, Peavy Electronics had at one time ordered a 757, did they ever operate it?

Don't know when Peavy would have ordered their 757, but I am sure that they are not operating it today, if ever? The fact is that there are only a few private 757's being operated on a world wide basis. Private Air in Geneva, the Goverment of Mexixo are but a few examples. Their are only two corporate operators in the US at this time. Believe me, Boeing knows where every aircraft they have built is operating, no exceptions. Our poser must be really dense if he thinks that his airplane is unkonwn to the rest of the Boeing communuity. Watch him obfusacte when he answers the last couple of questions that I have asked him.

If he is reading this, which I guessing he will, assuming he can break away from his duties, how about giving us a big hint about his particular aircraft. Give us the Line Number and Serial Number. I will bet you anything he either cannot do it, or does not even know where to find it. How about this question? What type of certificate does his Boeing operate under? Part 121, 125, 91? Come on show us some answers.

I suppose that there are any numeber of posers at any one time on this board, but when they are so obvious as 757BBJ Capt., it just has to be challenged at brought to the surface for everyone to see. The joke is in this guys hand and for what ever reason, he thinks the rest of us are stupid. Take a look at his radar post. Geeeze, talk about a puffed up ego in his opening post. The F/O he was working with was probably not smart enough to understand the finer points of radar operation? They must hire the handicaped over there, if there is a there?

This is just the beginning!

It was early/mid 90's when the guy from Peavy said they ordered one. Did not really believe him anyway.

757BBJ has some sort of complex. He also stated how polite and friendly he always is, but for some reason keeps attacking me on other threads and never saying a word about the topic. Just the same as with you, says all kind of insults and that everyone hates you, and then demands that you not reply.

What a tool!

It was also him that said he worked for fortune 500, now he changes the story again.... And he says everyone hates me. We all have our own opinions on this board and disagree on all sorts of stuff, but I think he either needs to put the pipe down or stay off of daddys computer.

Spooky, I remember your PMs. You were having issues with some of your pilots over at Vulcan and asked for my advice. In the same email you asked about our AUX tank intallations. I wrote you back with advice for your flight dept then wrote you back a seperate PM not 1 minute later apoligizing for not answering the Aux tank question in my previous email, then went on to do so, so don't sit up here and tell these lies. If you think I am about to post the serial # of the aircraft I fly, you are high. Nobody on here does that, and I am cetainly not about to start doing it, and you know that. For me to post the specifics about the aircraft leave the door wide open for you or anyone else to discover what corporation I work for, and I will have no such activity. People operate corporate aircraft for privacy among other things. For me to reveal that openly would be unprofessional, irresponsible, and terms for termination. I won't do that for the same reasons you don't. It's like the guy who wrote in about getting more pay of moving to a G200 from a Be-40. He didn't post his serial #. Why? Privacy and the ramifications. If you have some technical questions about operating a 757, feel fre to ask away, but don't think for a second that I am going to get into some discussion about what it is I fly and do not fly just because you want me to prove something to you. And post the contact name of our company's training rep? Once again, are you nuts? WHy would I release that infomation to you? So you can call him? Think about what you are asking. You knew before you wrote that nobody in there right mind would do something like that. You have lost your mind. Spooky, post your training facility and your reps name (Since you work for Vulcan I can find your A/C type and serial #s) Go ahead, just post the same info you are wanting me to do. The only reason you and I are having this discussion is because I fly a 757. If it were a be-40, citation, Hawker, or anything besides a transport catagory aircraft we would not even be having this conversation. I hope you don't claim to be a professional. As for Boeing knowing where all their aircraft are, you are the only one that has suggested otherwise. When/where did I suggest Beoing doesn't know about our aircraft? Here is a list of all 75 operators, as I am sure you have a copy of this. I assure you, we are on the list. Just because you don't know who I am does not give you the right to call yourself a 757 expert on who does and does not operate one. By the way, we operate under part 125 (Not allowed to operate a 757 part 91. Goes back to that transport catagory aircraft issue). Paul Allen and marc Cuban are not the only ones that operate 757s in the US privately. Cuban's is operated P. 121 by Pace. I believe yours is operated P125. You are wrong about 2 corporate operators of 757s in the US. You are just wrong about that. Aside from not having those facts straight, remember, to operate and be based in the US, your aircraft is NOT required to have an "N", nor is an aircraft owned by an American (company or individual) required to be "N" registered and I think that is what is throwing you off. You're not thinking. Get your facts straight instead of showing your A**.

Operators name/-200/-300/Total

Aero Continente 1 0 1
AeroMexico 8 0 8
Air Astana 3 0 3
Air Atlanta Icelandic 1 0 1
Air China 8 0 8
Air Finland 2 0 2
Air Greenland 1 0 1
Air Santo Domingo 1 0 1
Air Scotland 1 0 1
Air Slovakia 1 0 1
America West 13 0 13
American Airlines 139 0 139
Argentine Government 1 0 1
Arkia 1 2 3
ATA Airlines 15 12 27
Atlas Jet International 2 0 2
AV8 Air 1 0 1
Avianca 7 0 7
Azerbaijan Airlines 3 0 3
Belair Airlines 2 0 2
Berkut Air 1 0 1
Boeing 1 0 1
Britannia Airways 21 0 21
British Airways 14 0 14
Cameroon Airlines 2 0 2
Cebu Pacific Airlines 3 0 3
China National 1 0 1
China Southern 18 0 18
China Southwest 4 0 4
China Xinjiang 10 0 10
Continental Airlines 41 7 48
Delta Airlines 90 0 90
DHL Air 21 0 21
Dutchbird 2 0 2
European Air Transport / DHL 14 0 14
El Al (Sun d'Or) 6 0 6
Ethiopian Airlines 5 0 5
EVA Airways 1 0 1
Excel Airways 2 0 2
Far Eastern Air Transport 6 0 6
Finnair 6 0 6
First Choice Airways 13 0 13
Fly Air 2 0 2
Flyjet 2 0 2
HMY Airways 4 0 4
Hola Airlines 1 0 1
Holland Excel 1 0 1
Hooters Air 1 0 1
Iberia 17 0 17
Icelandair 10 1 11
Israir 2 0 2
L-3 Capital LLC 2 0 2
Loftleidir Icelandic 1 0 1
Luxury Air LLC 1 0 1
Mexican Air Force 1 0 1
Mexicana 9 0 9
Mid East Jet 1 0 1
Monarch Airlines 7 0 7
MyTravel Airways 4 0 4
NASA Langley 1 0 1
New Zealand Air Force 2 0 2
North American Airlines 6 0 6
Northwest Airlines 50 16 66
Omni Air International 2 0 2
One-Two-Go 2 0 2
Pace Airlines 2 0 2
PLUNA 1 0 1
Privatair 1 0 1
Royal Air Maroc 2 0 2
Royal Brunei 1 0 1
Royal Nepal 2 0 2
Royal Tongan 1 0 1
Ryan International Airlines 6 0 6
Saudi NAO 1 0 1
Scandic Airlines 1 0 1
Shanghai Airlines 8 0 8
Sierra National Airlines 1 0 1
Skyservice Airlines 6 0 6
Song 31 0 31
Star Air 4 0 4
TACV 1 0 1
ThaiJet 2 0 2
The Yucaipa Companies 1 0 1
Thomas Cook Airlines 18 15 33
Titan Airways 1 0 1
TNT Airways 1 0 1
Transmeridian Airlines 2 0 2
Turkmenistan Airlines 3 0 3
Turkmenistan Government 1 0 1
United Airlines 92 0 92
UPS 71 0 71
US Airways 31 0 31
US Air Force 6 0 6
Uzbekistan Airways 3 0 3
Volar Airlines 2 0 2
Vulcan Aircraft Inc 2 0 2
Xiamen Airlines 7 0 7

Spooky 1 said:
Don't know when Peavy would have ordered their 757, but I am sure that they are not operating it today, if ever? The fact is that there are only a few private 757's being operated on a world wide basis. Private Air in Geneva, the Goverment of Mexixo are but a few examples. Their are only two corporate operators in the US at this time. Believe me, Boeing knows where every aircraft they have built is operating, no exceptions. Our poser must be really dense if he thinks that his airplane is unkonwn to the rest of the Boeing communuity. Watch him obfusacte when he answers the last couple of questions that I have asked him.

If he is reading this, which I guessing he will, assuming he can break away from his duties, how about giving us a big hint about his particular aircraft. Give us the Line Number and Serial Number. I will bet you anything he either cannot do it, or does not even know where to find it. How about this question? What type of certificate does his Boeing operate under? Part 121, 125, 91? Come on show us some answers.

I suppose that there are any numeber of posers at any one time on this board, but when they are so obvious as 757BBJ Capt., it just has to be challenged at brought to the surface for everyone to see. The joke is in this guys hand and for what ever reason, he thinks the rest of us are stupid. Take a look at his radar post. Geeeze, talk about a puffed up ego in his opening post. The F/O he was working with was probably not smart enough to understand the finer points of radar operation? They must hire the handicaped over there, if there is a there?

This is just the beginning!

Well with that list, with do some deductions.

First off, your corporate flight department only has one 757. That narrows the list down significantly. Next lets subtract all 757's that belong to airlines. Narrows it down more. Next we'll subtract all cargo carriers. This leaves us with the below list of possible companies:

Luxury Air LLC
The Yucaipa Companies
Mid East Jet
Privatair

Luxury Air LLC... quick research of the web finds that they are no longer operating their 757 in a "luxury" capacity, and has since been registered to Pace Airlines.

The Yucaipa Companies... quick research of the web finds that there is no Gulfstream of any variety in their fleet.

So that leave us with Privatair and Mid East Jet:

Mid East Jet... besides the obvious fact that these guys are not a "corporate flight department" ... there is no Gulfstream's in their impressive fleet.

Privatair... again, far from bein a "corporate flight department" although they do have 757 and a Gulfstream IV in their fleet, the fact that you would be a Captain on both those is non-existant. With over 40 airplanes, I'm sure they're not sharing crews.

So where does that leave us now? All 757's accounted for, and I don't see where your company fits in here??

-------

And that whole post about proper use of radar the other day was so bogus. You're telling me that a F/O on a 757 has no idea how to use even the most basic of radar techniques?? Come on dude, thats absurd. And the fact that you couldn't explain even those basic techniques to him in a way that two professionals could understand - its not happening. The questions you asked were no more then you trolling for answers out of your own curiousity.

User997 said:
Well with that list, with do some deductions.

First off, your corporate flight department only has one 757.

I don't know who told you that, but it is nothing more than speculation. It is good you deducted the single 757 operators. You are off to a good start, as we would not have been on that list in the 1st place.

The Yucaipa Companies... quick research of the web finds that there is no Gulfstream of any variety in their fleet.

A quick seach of what? "N" registered aircraft? I am not part of the Yucaipa Companies, but as an example if they had a aircraft registered in Cayman, or Bahamas, or wherever you would have no way to know. Don't sit there and tell me all 757s are accounted for, as they are not. Marc Cuban owns a 757 and a GV as well. Show me where those 2 airplanes show common ownership. You can't because they don't. Like I told the other guy, get your facts straight.

And that whole post about proper use of radar the other day was so bogus. You're telling me that a F/O on a 757 has no idea how to use even the most basic of radar techniques?? Come on dude, thats absurd. And the fact that you couldn't explain even those basic techniques to him in a way that two professionals could understand - its not happening. The questions you asked were no more then you trolling for answers out of your own curiousity.

It's not the same Radar you have in your straight wing baby Citation. PAC Alert Bars, Doppler, ect, but oh yes, it just a basic radar. Put it into manual mode (which is what our discussion was about) and it is even simpler to use. What a fool. You need to ge tthose facts straight. Who's next?

Last edited:
757BBJ_Capt said:
A quick seach of what? "N" registered aircraft? I am not part of the Yucaipa Companies, but as an example if they had a aircraft registered in Cayman, or Bahamas, or wherever you would have no way to know. Don't sit there and tell me all 757s are accounted for, as they are not. Marc Cuban owns a 757 and a GV as well. Show me where those 2 airplanes show common ownership. You can't because they don't. Like I told the other guy, get your facts straight.
http://www.planespotters.net/Production_List/Boeing/757/index.html

Keep yourself entertained with this site. It shows you all the produced 757's, the owners, as well as the additional aircraft in the associated companies fleet.

You very clearly stated that you were on that list. We went thru, deducted out all the ones you could possibly be, and it doesn't add up. Whether or not your GV and 757 is registered in different countries, by different owners, whatever. The only ones you could be, are not corporate aircraft.

And don't give me this, "who said we only had one" line. You do not have two 757's in your corporate flight department. And we all know your not working with Spooky over at Vulcan.

Give it up already.

And lets just go ahead and assume your operating two 757's as well.

I went ahead and did the deductions on the list again. Deducting all the airlines, and cargo that leaves two companies on that list:

L-3 Capital LLC
Vulcan Aircraft Inc

Again, you dont work with Spooky, and second L-3 Capital has recently sold one of their 757's, and is now operating only one.

So where do you want to go from here?

757BBJ_Capt said:
It's not the same Radar you have in your straight wing baby Citation. PAC Alert Bars, Doppler, ect, but oh yes, it just a basic radar. Put it into manual mode (which is what our discussion was about) and it is even simpler to use. What a fool. You need to ge tthose facts straight. Who's next?
So far my baby Citation appears to be more then what you fly.

Who's next? You're not getting off that easy, you still got some explaining to do.

1st off, your list is incomplete and unofficial. Under operators it is listed as "Last Known Operator". Some guy sitting around updating a list when he hears some rumor. L-3 Capital, the company you used as an example is not even on your list, so dont tell me you are narrowing it down, as you are not even close. I never said I worked with Spooky, I said he asked for some advice and I gave it. I dont know how to post a screen shot, or you would have a copy of it yourself. Or maybe you wouldnt, as it is none of your business. Where would YOU like to go from here? Go get a list that is updated and accurate, then come back and play with the big boys.

User997 said:
And lets just go ahead and assume your operating two 757's as well.

I went ahead and did the deductions on the list again. Deducting all the airlines, and cargo that leaves two companies on that list:

L-3 Capital LLC
Vulcan Aircraft Inc

Again, you dont work with Spooky, and second L-3 Capital has recently sold one of their 757's, and is now operating only one.

So where do you want to go from here?

Latest resources

Back