Bill Gates New Jet?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
757BBJ_Capt said:
1st off, your list is incomplete and unofficial.
This is absurd.... I'm using THE LIST YOU GAVE US on here!

Whether its official or not, you said you were on that list.

And I'm not basing all my information off that one link I gave you. I'm using a variety of websites on the internet.

Where do I want to go from here? I actually don't need to go anywhere. I think its clear to most anyone that'll read this that you've been exposed, and there is nothing more to argue about. The only way your going to prove to us different is if you atleast list who it is you work for, OR give us some kind of tangible information that will verify to us that your company flies a 757, GV, and/or that your a Captain on one.

If you can prove this and it checks out, I will personally admit I was wrong, and concede to you. I have no problem with that.

User997 said:
http://www.planespotters.net/Production_List/Boeing/757/index.html
Keep yourself entertained with this site. It shows you all the produced 757's, the owners, as well as the additional aircraft in the associated companies fleet.

You very clearly stated that you were on that list. We went thru, deducted out all the ones you could possibly be, and it doesn't add up. Whether or not your GV and 757 is registered in different countries, by different owners, whatever. The only ones you could be, are not corporate aircraft.

No no no. The list you said you were using is the one above that YOU posted a link to.
Prove to you? What makes you think I need to prove anythign you to? I don't care whether or not you believe that I fly a 757. I do care though when someone tells me my facts are wrong. I'll go back and either correct the error or rebut. And you admitting you were wrong or not is of no concern to me. I don't care. You don't know me and I don't know you. I know you are wrong, and why you wanted to enter this debate is beyond me.

Last edited:
757BBJ_Capt said:
The list you said you were using is the one above that you posted a link to.
Actually if you click around just a minute on that website, you'll see that the 757 production list is current as of June 25, 2005.

I supplied that link to you so that you could check out the list of other aircraft available in given fleets.

And yes, L-3 Capital is listed on noth YOUR list, and the list on the website I provided you:
http://www.planespotters.net/Airline/L-3_Capital_LLC

That is NOT the same link you posted in your previous post. You actually had to go back and search the site and find a different link. And boy did it turn up a gold mine. Look at all the info it give about the aircraft!! You are trying too hard.
User997 said:
Actually if you click around just a minute on that website, you'll see that the 757 production list is current as of June 25, 2005.

(The LAST (# 1050) 757 was built last year, so it's good to see the list has the current production through June of THIS YEAR!!

I supplied that link to you so that you could check out the list of other aircraft available in given fleets.

And yes, L-3 Capital is listed on noth YOUR list, and the list on the website I provided you:
http://www.planespotters.net/Airline/L-3_Capital_LLC

Last edited:
757BBJ_Capt said:
No no no. The list you said you were using is the one above that YOU posted a link to.
Prove to you? What makes you think I need to prove anythign you to? I don't care whether or not you believe that I fly a 757. I do care though when someone tells me my facts are wrong. I'll go back and either correct the error or rebut. And you admitting you were wrong or not is of no concern to me. I don't care. You don't know me and I don't know you. I know you are wrong, and why you wanted to enter this debate is beyond me.
You must've misunderstood me. If you go back and read it, I provided that link for you to entertain yourself with, however the list I used to deduce from was the one that you originally posted several posts before.

I don't care whether you prove it to me or not, because you've said all you need to say.

Why I wanted to enter this debate is simple... I'm a firm believer in accountability. You chose to make this into a "big deal" throughout these posts. I, and a couple others, simply called you on the carpet about it. Now that facts are stacked against you, you just throw your arms up and say "I don't have to prove anything to anyone!"

757BBJ_Capt said:
That is NOT the same link you posted in your previous post. You actually had to go back and search the site and find a different link. And boy did it turn up a gold mine. Look at all the info it give about the aircraft!! You are trying too hard.
Same website... and if you want pull it up on that list of 757 Productions, simply go to Page 4, and look stop at the aircraft thats numbered 25491, under the name COMCO. You'll find that is the same airplane as in the L-3 Capital profile.

I'll even make it easy for you:
http://www.planespotters.net/Production_List/Boeing/757/index4_1.html

REGARDLESS, you dont work for L-3 Capital, and your "757" isn't on that list of operators you provided earlier.

Shades of...

Shades of Mr.Concorde or whatever his name was.

Was it Captain Concord

or

CorpConcordCapt?

Ahhhh the joys of flightinfo late at night.

757BBJ_Capt said:
The funny thing is, we'd probably all get along thick as thieves if were sat down and had a beer.
Yea theres probably a lot of truth to that.

And not wishing to rehash anything, but I did notice you went back and re-edited some of your posts. The one you posted about the last 757 was produced last year, yet the list I supplied you was current as of June of 2005. Well, yea... that means that list is current then! :D

Latest resources

Back