• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AWA/USAir seniority integration??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
AWA MEC has informed their pilot group that any USAir merger is a simple staple issue for them.

what?!

Bobby Orr 4 said:
AWA MEC has informed their pilot group that any USAir merger is a simple staple issue for them.

Really! Hadn't heard that one... Maybe I missed it seems as how I just read the latest hotline.

PHXFLYR said:
Don't shoot the messenger there,"Corporal" but from what I understand,
Republic Airways/Chautaqua Airlines is supposed to be purchasing MDA as part of
their proposal to invest in a re-vamped USairways. The E170's will then probably be used for their Delta Connection flights.....aren't you glad you asked ? :rolleyes:

PHXFLYR:cool:

Easy there chief, I was just wondering what would happen. No need to "demote" me. As far as the E170s coming to DL, some probably will, and they are a better airplane than the CR7s IMO. I still think many would stay with you, since CHQ has a large investment in USAir. There will also be some CHQ E190s coming your way, and maybe they will replace some of your 733s (USair's on the East Coast). That wouldn't be good for pilot growth at the new USAir. Take care.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Last edited:
Bobby Orr 4 said:

Wishful thinking. It didn't take long though for the animosity and rhetoric to start.

This reminds me of some really fascinating conversations on common going over the pond during the proposed UAL/U merger. Once again, the brotherly love within the union will soon show it's true colors.

Cleaning up Seniority integration is about as easy as cleaning up an oil spill.

Easy answer to the E170 flying, look on the side of the plane and see the words "EXPRESS", I believe Mesa or PSA/PDT may have room for you.

P.S- Animal Tail, Mickey is a very nice person, look at his picture!

Last edited:
Bobby Orr 4 said:

This did not happen unless it was via secret whispers--- they did however say they will fight to protect the jobs of every secret cactus pilot

miles otoole said:
rumor patrol, fwiw- As part of JOs bankroll, MAG pilots will be integrated into the list as well.

That's almost too funny for words:rolleyes:

WD

SOVT said:
General

The formerly furloughed USAirways pilots that are flying for MDA, are in fact, shown as recalled to AAA. We are members of the same councils as all the other AB, Boeing pilots in their respective bases. (DCA,PHL,PIT). We don't just use the callsign we are the callsign.

So that I understand it correctly, the MDA pilots are part of the ACTIVE 3000 on the AAA list not furloughed?? Cause if not then the way I read you LOA93 it would apply.

WD.

TWA Dude said:
You are not a nice person.

Question: Will any former TWA pilots working for AWA demand that USAir pilots get DOH on the intergration? I'll bet not. I would imagine that they will "see the light" and change their tune. Just a question from a very nice person.

Latest resources

Back