Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

F/O

Smells like....
There may have been lots of speculation already on this board which I missed, but how have the respective MECs been addressing the seniority integration issues? This could be a huuuuge mess, what with all of the furloughees.

F/O said:
There may have been lots of speculation already on this board which I missed, but how have the respective MECs been addressing the seniority integration issues? This could be a huuuuge mess, what with all of the furloughees.

Look out for incoming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Look, no matter how it turns out, someone will always get screwed, if not at least cry foul!

AWA guys......get ready to hear from your ALPA brothers at USAir about what a great company USAir was and how they were kicking butt in the industry and the only thing that sank them was the day AWA bought em'. Oh yeah....the CH11 was faked and forced on them by AWA management. And they dont want you guys getting a windfall on their backs and they expect date of hire and ALPA national will never let them be stapled to the bottom and they will sue you if they dont get their way and its a merger not a buy out and blah blah blah......

Thats what the TWA guys said and continue to think.
I expect it will be no different from USAir.

Coming from an AWA guy.

"Man, get ready to get SCREWED!!!!!"

Tomcat,

You must be happy AWA turned you down.

Shut up already with the negative AWA posts!

What about the MDA pilots, who are furloughed from USAir but use the USAir callsign? Where will they go?

Bye Bye--General Lee

My Captain during my PT was telling me a story about a trip back east to visit some family a few weeks ago. He said he was at a gas station and a guy in a pilot uniform pulled up to the pump next to him. He asked this guy who he flew for and he replied US Air. So next question to the US Air guy is "What do you think about this US Air AWA merger?"

The US Air guy replies, "They are just going to drag us down"

ROFLMAO

Latest resources

Back