Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Lol

Boeing747Driver said:
Just having a little fun with the youngster.

Youngster? Thank you. But actually I only have 23 years left in this industry.

Hey once this merger goes through and you're unemployed call me. If we're hiring maybe I can get you a job as a gopher for the recruitment department's secretary. You know, getting coffee, donuts, etc. At least you'll still be remotely connected to the airline industry.

Until then good luck with this catastrophe.

37 years old? Now that is the funniest thing you've ever posted. Maybe 27. If true, you really shoud a) be very embarrassed for your lack of maturity and b) up your meds.

You know whats even funnier?

Hilarious,

Even worse, I'll be a 777 CA (or whatevers biggest then) for at least the last 7 years of my career, long after you've checked into the retirement (or asylum) home and have mastered drooling into your cup. And even funnier than that is that the combined AWA/US AW merger will be a distant memory, as will that company's actual existence by then. Doing several years as a Home Depot employee will be your penance for suppporting this disasterous miscarriage of justice against the innocent AWA employees.

Perhaps I am abrasive and my demeanor insulting. Frankly, I have no dog in this fight. But it also occurs to me that there is no way to possibly shine up this t*rd to make it palatable for one single AWA employee, Based on that, I sincerely hope that the AWA guys have the will to fight for their futures. Despite what you say they are not at all powerless here. Its just that you would like them to lie down. Gee, I wonder why that is.

321 busdriver said:
37 years old? Now that is the funniest thing you've ever posted. Maybe 27. If true, you really shoud a) be very embarrassed for your lack of maturity and b) up your meds.

nitrogen said:

unless you work at SWA, FED EX, or UPS there is a very good chance that YOU will be in the same situation that others find themselves in now. even if you work at one of those 3 airlines, there are still NO guarantees. they just have the best chance for survival in the current environment. for 37 you display a serious lack of maturity. i wish you well in your career and hopefully all of your negative posts will not come back to haunt you in the future.

Boy that AWA or USAIRWAYS rejection letter must have really hurt.
So nitrofag who do you work for? Stoping hiding behind your screen name. Be a man. Don't worry nitro if I get furloughed again I will go fly the 747 again something you will never do.

nitrogen said:

Hey once this merger goes through and you're unemployed call me. If we're hiring maybe I can get you a job as a gopher for the recruitment department's secretary. You know, getting coffee, donuts, etc. At least you'll still be remotely connected to the airline industry.

Birthday:
July 20, 1985 !Aircraft Flown:
paper, wood, some metal Civilian or Military:
Civilian Aircraft Ratings:
X rating Current Position:
Space Shuttle Comander Total Time:
Noon

Nitrogens Profile.
Ok Nitrogen this is my last post to you being your an immature 19 year old.
You need to do some serious growing up
little boy.

nitrogen said:

Lol

Don't worry. I'll be fine. As long as I continue to ignore advice from mental midgets like you. BTW if you think you just had a revelation about the airline industry, you didn't. Plus the street disagrees with you. Look at th stock price of AWA, Continental, AA, for the last few weeks. Despite the continued high oil prices, these carriers are setting new records for load factors and total passengers carried evry month. AA stock has nearly DOUBLED in the last six months. Yes thats right doubled from 7 to almost 14. But according to you these carriers are gonna fail soon. Like during the deregulation some carriers are going to fail; but mainly the ones who don't adapt to the changed environment. Doom and gloom is what you've seen over the past 4 years. It's what you know. It just isn't reality. You're one of those guys that gets a joke about ten minutes after everyone else does aren't you? If you can't understand the state of the industry right now do some research on SWA. If you don't know why their stock won't move despite the tremendous advantage you say they have right now, you shouldn't be posting your uninformed piddle to begin with. Plus, I am willing to express my thoughts on the state of the industry. Your comment about it coming back to bite me just points out that you are someone who would never go against the grain for fear of retribution. You live in fear and would never stick your neck out. Thats no way to live. Grow a pair.

Reebo said:
unless you work at SWA, FED EX, or UPS there is a very good chance that YOU will be in the same situation that others find themselves in now. even if you work at one of those 3 airlines, there are still NO guarantees. they just have the best chance for survival in the current environment. for 37 you display a serious lack of maturity. i wish you well in your career and hopefully all of your negative posts will not come back to haunt you in the future.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back