• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Ati hiring

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
nothing except as I was reading different posts, their was talk of whipsawing, and pitting us against each other, and how its managments dream, blah blah blah. Those didnt have anything to do with ATI hiring. Just thought Id throw it out since it is a rumor out of the office.

Hete just fired all of our managment, we now have a guy from ATSG thats president, and bunch of ABX peeps coming in. That doesnt have anything to do with this thread either.

Dont throw stones at Cappy

Look what we at ABX did we voted on concessionary wages, we gave up what 80 dollars on hour on captains, all of us are pilots, its the profession that is heading down hill, Look at the Astar guys there down to 8 planes, we lost 90+ airframes , we could be next who knows and may want a job at a less tier airline.

Hete just fired all of our managment, we now have a guy from ATSG thats president, and bunch of ABX peeps coming in. That doesnt have anything to do with this thread either.

Just curious as to what is a 'bunch' of people coming over to CCI and in which jobs? I only know of one (1) person who is coming from the C/P position at ABX to the V/P Ops at CCI. I would like to know if there are in fact more and in what position.

As another note to this thread....I have confirmed that there are no ABX'er who have transistioned to ATI as of yet. There was a rumor (imagine that) of 6, that started on here or was at least discussed. This is false.

Look what we at ABX did we voted on concessionary wages, we gave up what 80 dollars on hour on captains, all of us are pilots, its the profession that is heading down hill, Look at the Astar guys there down to 8 planes, we lost 90+ airframes , we could be next who knows and may want a job at a less tier airline.

You may not post much, but when you do it's usually measured and reasonable. No grenades. Just common sense and straight talk. Thank You.

Here's to you abxnightrider:beer:
FAJ

well of course the president was former abx, vp ops, DO, I think our head of maint control is abx and we are bringing in a head of the ops center which I think is abx

well of course the president was former abx, vp ops, DO, I think our head of maint control is abx and we are bringing in a head of the ops center which I think is abx
Names Man Names. now Spill it.
icon30.gif

B.S.! ABX'S old contract was when Airborne Express was in business and we had our own product to move. We are now a ACMI carrier... and although no one likes a pay cut unless you have your head in the sand it was going to happen! Being the highest paid ACMI carrier (operating more that eight airplanes) is still better than most of the major pax carriers.

Latest resources

Back