• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Ati hiring

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
OK, thanks for the clarification on GUA = MGGT. My bad. Either way, I'm done beating my head against this wall.

ATI, ABX, CCI are going to be whip sawed to death. I forget who posted it before but it really is a wet dream for management. I watch ATI simply for the fact I believe they will set a new all time record for negotiations. You guys are probably a long long way from being released.

I dont think its safe to be on the bottom of the list over there though. I know your combi operation is stumbling and just took another blow recently. ATI has been low balling that for years with old 62's. I would think OMNI would be all over it, they have the certificate, logistics, aircraft already in place. Plus they already have ETOPs approval on the 75 and 6.

Nope, but they could get one going on pretty short notice with a 200ER. Deeper pockets too. I would imagine others are starting to circle too.

Cant say for sure (and wouldnt post on here regardless) but I think its been offered. I heard ATI claimed they could put a 75 combi together as well.

I wont knock your company but ATI has been half @ssing that operation for a while and that seems to be the mentality over there. Jim's IOU's are about to run out. Where did all of the -72's go? I thought you guys were going to modernize your combi fleet.

ATI, ABX, CCI are going to be whip sawed to death. I forget who posted it before but it really is a wet dream for management.
Maybe, maybe not. Over the last 3 years, the air-cargo industry has seen some pretty notable successes by pilot-labor groups, and at least one collossal failure. The single common denominator seems to be unity...those groups that have demonstrated it have faired far better than those that have not.

If all pilots flying under the ATSG banner are able to hang together, they'll come out of this OK. If not, there's always Home Depot.

Maybe, maybe not. Over the last 3 years, the air-cargo industry has seen some pretty notable successes by pilot-labor groups, and at least one collossal failure. The single common denominator seems to be unity...those groups that have demonstrated it have faired far better than those that have not.

If all pilots flying under the ATSG banner are able to hang together, they'll come out of this OK. If not, there's always Home Depot.

Thank you, that was very enlightening!

rumor has it Cappy is getting 76's

Not really that big of stretch, the leasing co that is part of ATSG is supposed to have 5 or 6 767's of which two are flying at ATI. With Cappy at basically scab wages it would stand to reason that they would get more aircraft.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back