• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Asa Ta!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
JA was there? Guess what he was doing? Thats right! Looking out for his bottome line. What do you think will happen to the SKYW stock this week. It will probably go above $29. Stepping into the future is what he is looking for. Which directly affects the bottom line.

After 5 years and we have a TA. This should be a very happy time for all involved. We will have pleny of time to pick it apart, talk with the MEC about their feelings on it. Then we vote.

Once again, after 5 long years we finally have something. There was only 3 things that were going to happen. Release, park, or a TA. One thing we DON"T have, is more negotiating sessions in Cancun in 3 months.

Dick Gozinya

If you're gonna use the word, at least spell it correctly. A$$ clown.

the correct spelling gets censored, you stupid ******************************bag

the correct spelling gets censored, you stupid ******************************bag

And people are complainin' about talking some football....Oh my my, how I digress.......Some real content in that last one.

Trojan

Looks like that move to the 200 won't hurt to much with the new pay rates.

Florida vs. LSU next weekend. Great SEC matchup. I know some people would rather talk about why they aren't a Dou'che Bag.

Dick Gozinya

It sucks.... Just look at the Rates and other Stuff ExpressJet Got in 2003... ExpressJet Pay Rates or Higher or NO

ONCE AGAIN.......IT IS MORE THAN RATES YOU IMBICILE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What is ExpressJets Profit sharing plan? What is their Duty Rigs? What is their commuter policy? What is their reserve system? What is their swapping/dropping policy? There is more to a contract, and more to your w2 than hourly rates!!! When will some of you guys see this? I'm not even saying ASA's TA is better than Express or anybody else, BUT EVALUATE THE WHOLE PACKAGE! And realize.....we had to give in in some areas to get in others....i.e SCOPE PROTECTION!!!!!!!! USE YOU HEADS before you make stupid statements.

Last edited:
79%N1,

Your sig line, get it right! :D

"Sorry Larkin, but there's only two men I trust. One of them's me. The other's not you."

Not true. The NMB can "strongly suggest" that the CNC accept a TA, but he can't force them to do anything. The result of ignoring his strong request would be getting "parked" for a period of time.

I suspect that what happened this time was the DAL execs calling up SGU and telling them to settle his danged thing so their operation can get back to normal.

It's SHE and you are correct about DAL.

Latest resources

Back