• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA MEC update.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
One contract also means single list. If one side (or the other) is to be downsized, the pilots on the other half will potentially be slaughtered on seniority.

No, I've said I'd be willing to take Skywest book and their crappy PBS if it meant one list. This sentiment is not just mine. It's the reason management said shortly after the two MECs voted to send out the TA to vote that they are willing to give us Skywest book but not one list. They didn't just bring that up out of the blue.

Have you really looked into the SKYW work rules? You would be taking a major cut overall. And the one list with them. Look at how PNCL, Mesaba & Colgan list was handled. I think you would come up on the very short end of the stick on that one.

Bye bye Nevets!!

Wow, I didn't know I made such an impression on you that you think of me when reading that post. Pretty sad though that you take pleasure in seeing others suffer. But to set you at ease, I can assure you that if this place closed down today, I'll land on my feet and be ok.

Have you really looked into the SKYW work rules? You would be taking a major cut overall. And the one list with them. Look at how PNCL, Mesaba & Colgan list was handled. I think you would come up on the very short end of the stick on that one.

Yes, it would be more of a concession than the TA we voted down. But I would compromise on that and take my chances with the arbitrator. This whipsaw within the holding company needs to end! I'm prepared to put my money where my mouth is because I'm true and honest to my convictions, even if it means a staple.

Last edited:
So tired of this place. ASA was a good company back in the day. Now with our current state (LXJT pulling morale and revenue down), anyone with any foresight is actively working to get out of here as soon as possible - as they should. The downward slope is getting steeper...

Latest resources

Back