• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA MEC update.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
BH is the one who needs replaced. It begins at the top. He let CT mismanage the airline. Until SKYW Inc decides to get off their butts and get someone in here to take charge and be responsible for the operation, well, same thing, different day.

The reason mgmt is pursuing this new crappy PBS system is it benefits them.

They want OUR contract and YOUR crappy globalized PBS system.

All I know is I've lost most of my patience with these 2 MEC'S. We are arguing about the arrangement of the deck chairs on the Titanic and your MEC wants to keep arguing forever.

I'm done. Let the contracts expire and let the chips fall. I don't care anymore

Well, all I'm saying is that it's gonna cost money and time to get smartpref up and running for parallel bidding. That doesn't make much sense if we are on the titanic. But I agree with your sentiment. Let's just let these things play out. If you are certain of the complete ERJ demise, then you have nothing to worry about.

Uh, yeah. Seems everyone of your posts say the same thing, over and over. Hey but you're persistent, got that going for you.

Well then you didn't understand what I wrote. The assumption that clutch made in his post is wrong.

Last edited:
Some of you want to keep the lists separate? That is the worst thing you can do. Bargaining power comes from one large group. Not multiple fractionalized groups. Ignore that at your peril.

Some of you want to keep the lists separate? That is the worst thing you can do. Bargaining power comes from one large group. Not multiple fractionalized groups. Ignore that at your peril.

That maybe true, but I don't see these two groups coming together anytime soon. In fact they are getting further apart.

To quote the late great Jake Blues, "Well then... I guess you're really up S--- Creek".

Latest resources

Back