• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AS Recalls?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Looks like things went smoothly over the weekend. However, our reserve staffing levels (especially the right seat) for all bases were low yesterday and have carried on to today. As a matter of fact, LAX has ZERO FO reserves today.

In their eyes, they got the staffing PERFICT!

Anything?

Anybody heard anything in regard to recalls? This summer is pretty much shot if they haven't put out a bid by now.....

Anybody heard anything in regard to recalls? This summer is pretty much shot if they haven't put out a bid by now.....

Summer Peak is passed us now. August bids are out and have a decrease in flying from July. They have actually been doing very well on staffing with the overtime and less guys on vacation. Depending on increase next summer, I'd bet a spring 2011 recall at the soonest.

Summer Peak is passed us now. August bids are out and have a decrease in flying from July. They have actually been doing very well on staffing with the overtime and less guys on vacation. Depending on increase next summer, I'd bet a spring 2011 recall at the soonest.
Y'all may want to look at the retirements that will occur when the first bunch of 65'rs have to retire and plan your recalls around that...I think that is around 2013....And then a couple years after that for everyone to be recalled....I think that this ship has sailed from Gig Harbor and wont be back anytime soon

Tico is right on..... I live in Gig Harbor and there are a abnormal amount of gummers here. When I saw one of them last weekvwe talked about staffing and he said that he had to pick up premium to pay his mortgage and other essential stuff.

Moderator Reviewed:

Although technically not a ToS violation because the person's name / I.D. number, etc weren't used, this will serve as a warning:

DO NOT POST IDENTIFYING INFORMATION about someone. Period. The end.

You post more to identify this person, even hair color or what he wears on the overnights, I'm giving you 30 days off. Not 3, not 7,,, a month. You guys have been here long enough to know the rules. 'Nuff said.

/mod

Lear,

A Gummer in Gig Harbor is a fairly broad statement at Alaska. If you sliced a drive at Canterwood CC you might hit 3 of them.

Mookie

Latest resources

Back