Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Are You An Asa Pilot Or A Ramp Instructor?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Not that I even care about this issue but,,,,lets slip the shoe on the other foot for a second....What makes you always take the anti-management stance and lecture your fellow pilots? What are your credentials? and last I heard, you don't have to be an ASA lifer to make an OPINION valid.....its just his opinion. You're welcome to yours.

True you don't need to be an ASA lifer, but I've lived and breathed this company for over 15 years, and been a professional pilot for over 25. I am qualified to offer an opinion of how I think things should be based on that experience. I've seen the good, the bad, and the ugly in airline management. I know that they will always screw you to get theirs and they can't be trusted. My experience in the industry has shown me that. That's how I'm qualified.

An excellent question has been asked.

Why can't they do these observations while on a simulator observer seat during recurrent flight training, a LOFT, or upgrade flight training.

On the other hand, I have no problem with the dispatchers riding my jumpseat. I usually learn as much from them as they do from me.

True you don't need to be an ASA lifer, but I've lived and breathed this company for over 15 years, and been a professional pilot for over 25. I am qualified to offer an opinion of how I think things should be based on that experience. I've seen the good, the bad, and the ugly in airline management. I know that they will always screw you to get theirs and they can't be trusted. My experience in the industry has shown me that. That's how I'm qualified.
news flash sport: it ain't just this industry.

news flash sport: it ain't just this industry.

News flash, AG, when you've been in this industry, or any other industry long enough to find your ass with both hands, then you can talk to ME like that. Idiot bigmouth.

Remember that this is someone not used to a cockpit and may have little or no flight experience, no knowledge of regulations, cockpit protocol, or any idea of what to expect.

Almost sounds like they're talking about some newhire FO with 500TT.:)

Can I ask you something? Why do you always take management's side and lecture your fellow pilots? What are your credentials to back up your opinion? Last I heard, you are an FO with less than 5 years experience. What makes your pro-management opinion so valid, junior?

Last you heard? I'm not sure who has been giving you this info, but you should really fire them. The only thing they got correct was that I am an FO and that is by choice for QOL. As stated over and over, I am neither pro union nor pro company. I simply don't see how this program is causing such a hugh uproar. Oh, thats right, in your view the company wants to put these spies in the flight deck to report back to the GO on you naughty pilots.

True I may not have 15+ years at ASA, and hopefully will not, But at least I am not so blinded by the left that you can even communicate with the right.

News flash, AG, when you've been in this industry, or any other industry long enough to find your ass with both hands, then you can talk to ME like that. Idiot bigmouth.
hmm. 8 yrs. ASA, 4.5 yrs. NWA, 3 yrs. Valujet/Airtran, 2 yrs. corp., 11 yrs. Coca-Cola...been there, done all that you're not as awesome as you think.

hmm. 8 yrs. ASA, 4.5 yrs. NWA, 3 yrs. Valujet/Airtran, 2 yrs. corp., 11 yrs. Coca-Cola...been there, done all that you're not as awesome as you think.

..and you left some of those to come here? 11 years Coke, & u left that gig?

STRIKE ASA!

Latest resources

Back