Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Are You An Asa Pilot Or A Ramp Instructor?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Was there ever any doubt? What I left out is that the janitors are above the dispatchers (don't get your panties in a wad!).

Dang janitors!!! They have the life man. Only work M-F. Seems like they never work. Make all kinds of dough, get all the chicks, they know everything (or at least claim to), get to push around those big shiny mop buckets. I did here that managment told them, if they lowered the pay, they could get more shiny mop buckets.

Maybe I can follow them around one day and see how they do it. Maybe then, I wont complain about the full garbage cans, or piss on the bathroom floor.... It sure would be beneficial to MY JOB to see how they work... :D :D :D

...or piss on the bathroom floor...

So that was you, huh? Do I need to contact NASA to see if I can get you a diaper?

I heard the janitor's duties were put out on an RFP in order to whipsaw the Janitor's union, JALPA, into taking concessions.

Very bad idea. This is a dangerous distraction!!!!!!!!!

So what's to stop a Capt from refusing to take these company spys, er, I mean jumpseaters, for security reasons? And what about legimate pilot JSers trying to get to/from work. Who has priority? I'm sure the company spy will have! I don't like this

ASA
Pissing off The Pilots Daily

Latest resources

Back