• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

An open letter to USAPA Members

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
A little birdie just told me the MOU the APA just approved contains language from Dug stipulating the Nicolau list will be used. And that's why USAPA is in such a tizzy in CLT right now.
I seriously doubt this..But if it fills your fantasy, carry on...
The BPR will not recommend anything for membership ratification that deviates from its by-laws...
Besides anything encompassing the Nic will be VOTED DOWN by the membership..

Last edited:
Well, if what I heard is accurate I wouldn't be one bit surprised if the Easties once again shot off their noses to spite their faces. The APA is looking forward to dealing with y'all...

Me thinks your fishing....
DP knows that if the Nic is thrown in to the mix at this stage, the East will scuttle the merger...You know better..

Last edited:
Maybe all the pressure from the media worked. Half the airline is gone in 5 years . Those guys need the pay bump to finance their brand new lark mobility scooters.

Me thinks your fishing....
DP knows that if the Nic is thrown in to the mix at this stage, the East will scuttle the merger...You know better..

It was pretty simple. Take the pay raise and 10k bonus now with the NIC, or you stay on LOA 93 C2004 until you are integrated into APA two years down the road and it will still be the NIC. That is unless USAPA came up with a LUP in the past three days. But I doubt that.

You really think all the Captains are going to turn down a 70K dollar pay raise so that you poor F.O.'s can get your captain seat?

It was pretty simple. Take the pay raise and 10k bonus now with the NIC, or you stay on LOA 93 C2004 until you are integrated into APA two years down the road and it will still be the NIC. That is unless USAPA came up with a LUP in the past three days. But I doubt that.

You really think all the Captains are going to turn down a 70K dollar pay raise so that you poor F.O.'s can get your captain seat?
Were YOU there?...Are you in the know?? If not, your just chasing your tail...The west is good at this..

Were YOU there?...Are you in the know?? If not, your just chasing your tail...The west is good at this..

No I wasn't there. I simply used something the EAST doesn't seem to have. It's called common sense.

Do you think that USAPA came up with a way to get around the NIC without the company, APA, or American violating their DFR to the West pilots? What is that Legitimate Union Purpose?

No I wasn't there. I simply used something the EAST doesn't seem to have. It's called common sense.

Do you think that USAPA came up with a way to get around the NIC without the company, APA, or American violating their DFR to the West pilots? What is that Legitimate Union Purpose?
Still chasing your tail, I see..Back to lurking....Nothing to see here...

The APA pilots get a $100K signing bonus and keep their pension.

Latest resources

Back