• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

An open letter to USAPA Members

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Usapa approved unanimously to put mou out for vote (not 100% verified yet)

It's verified now. Just read the e-mail. Details to follow once the legalities of the non-disclosure period are met. Good news is we will get a vote on it. The devil is in the details.

Last edited:
Still chasing your tail, I see..Back to lurking....Nothing to see here...

Believe what you want. The reality will set in sooner or later. I have plenty of time to ride it out. Do you?

This deal is happening with or without the "blessing" of USAPA and it's East majority.

I almost hope the East votes this MOU down. Only to say that USAPA accomplished absolutely nothing in 6 years. So much for 60 days to a contract huh Bradford. Idiots.

The BPR's UNANIMOUS decision to pass the MOU for membership ratification tells me that the Nic. is no-where to be found..Keep dreaming!!

Probably a $10K signing bonus in exchange for CoC, no scope, and M/B SLI.

Ok , so let's say it doesn't. How will M/B work? US airways has to present a list to the arbitrator. That's right. US Airways, not USAPA. What list will they use. If it's anything other than the NIC, AOL will be back in Silvers court room that day getting an injunction. You just don't get it. There is no way around the NIC. Accept it and move on already.

Legal realities take time to set in fantasy land that Bradford and Seheam spun into the heads of gullible people who think there are ways out of your legal committments...Maybe a new name for USAPA once the MOU is approved and they can say it was not them, it worked before...

Ok , so let's say it doesn't. How will M/B work? US airways has to present a list to the arbitrator. That's right. US Airways, not USAPA. What list will they use. If it's anything other than the NIC, AOL will be back in Silvers court room that day getting an injunction. You just don't get it. There is no way around the NIC. Accept it and move on already.

If you are still asking someone to accept it then it isn't settled.... But if everyone votes on a new TA that supersedes the old TA... Be careful what you agree to by voting "yes", and don't assume anything into the new TA.

Remember ladies, the TA can be modified/changed by concurrence between the Co. and USAPA. The judges said so.... We shall see what new horizons this new MOU brings...

Probably a $10K signing bonus in exchange for CoC, no scope, and M/B SLI.
Yepp. The Co. Knows what the East is willing to PAY in order to kill the nic....And they will charge for it dearly..

Latest resources

Back