• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

An open letter to USAPA Members

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
New merger, different pilot groups, the passage of time...I'd say all these constitute a "legitimate union purpose". But I'm sure the westies know this...

New merger, different pilot groups, the passage of time...I'd say all these constitute a "legitimate union purpose". But I'm sure the westies know this...

New Merger -Still the same TA

Different Pilot Groups - Still doesn't change the obligations of the previous groups. If I change my name, do I not habe to pay my mortgage anymore?

The passage of time - It's been 6 years and still no LUP. How will more time equal a LUP. All it means is you continue to harm the west class and make our case more ripe.

I'd say all these constitute a "legitimate union purpose". But I'm sure the westies know this - I'd say quite the opposite. Luckily for me the law is on our side

"This judgment is binding on the following class: “All pilots employed by US Airways in September 2008 who were on the America West seniority list on September 20, 2005.”

"This judgment is binding on the following class: “All pilots employed by US Airways in September 2008 who were on the America West seniority list on September 20, 2005.”

Yeah, you mean the certified West class? The point?

Latest resources

Back