Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AMR also believes that the west pilots case is ripe!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
...she seems to be prodding all to to sit down and come up with something agreeable to both sides and move on.
That's what all judges do.
Back a few pages, I asked, what's agreeable to the west? all I've seen is NIC or nothing..
I guess you forgot we already had a negotiation session. Upon failing to reach agreement both sides tasked Mr. Nicolau to decide. We're entitled to the Nic list and we won't yield to your treachery.

And as the judge and judges have said. It doesn't necessarily have to be the Nic award. So here we are back at the beginning again. Guess you guys will have to wait till the SLI with APA is completed to start the DFR again.....

And as the judge and judges have said. It doesn't necessarily have to be the Nic award. So here we are back at the beginning again. Guess you guys will have to wait till the SLI with APA is completed to start the DFR again.....

If it goes to a 3 way it will not be good for the East. A straight staple, as it should have been in 05, will be our opener and it will come out to a 1:1. I would be begging for the NIC if I were you.

Sure, you guys have been quite accurate on all your predictions over the years. "You won't even get 200 cards......."

Your USAPA progammers made an error in your software. Whatever the final SLI between US/AWA is, it cannot be any less advantageous to the west than the Nicolau. You could simply staple the entire US seniority list below the AWA pilots and that would work. But no judge has given USAPA free reign at a do-over as they please.

If they had, don't you think you would have seen a vote for a CBA with DOH in it many years ago?

I wish Harper had asked for the results of the voting that proved a contract with the Nicolau award in it wouldn't pass. The crux of the USAPA argument is that Nic would never pass, yet they provide no such proof.

Except the MOU.

As usual the Easties dumb themselves down to chest-thumping. If the Nic is dead it must have nine lives since it keeps being discussed in court.

Latest resources

Back