Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AMR also believes that the west pilots case is ripe!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The company is preventing it and USAPA won't complain.

Agreed, the company does not want to piss off the East. However, after an Injunction/Summary Judgement by Silver and the comany will have no choice. The TA will be complete on POR. If the comany chooses not to allow the West to bid East after then, they will be even more subject to damages.

The Nic list is valid and accepted by USAirways, merely non-implemented. There is no lack of evidence in the form of correspondence, hotlines, memos, and more that can quickly prove that USAPA decided to choose to advance the cause of the east pilots at the expense of the west.

The court will agree that the MOU constitutes a single agreement and triggers the implementation of the the Nic list. If there is a vacancy bid prior to the completion of the SLI arbitration, those pilots senior enough to hold their desired positions will do so. There will be some very very very junior captains who will remain so for quite a while.

You will likely not even notice when the Nic is implemented, There probably won't be an solar eclipse, or eathquake. But the comraderie among the east pilots who suffered unnecessarily under LOA93 so that a few could grab an upgrade they were not due, that I am sure will take a serious blow.

"An upgrade they were not due" ?
Wow - wish I was a little birdie in that cockpit if you ever come east

Metro jet

"An upgrade they were not due" ?
Wow - wish I was a little birdie in that cockpit if you ever come east

Metro jet

Sorry, the NIC arbitration was agreed upon by the Easties, the Westies, and the company. Even NIC himself was agreed upon beforehand. So, you will lose. The Westies are DUE seats, and they will take them.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Prove me wrong. Facts? or anything more than saying I am wrong? You must work for USAPA.

Agree that AFTER AA POR east-west bidding may take place but not possible now. FA's are on a common contract now so they can do it.

Work for USAPY? Not so much. 30 years with AWA in October.

Agree that AFTER AA POR east-west bidding may take place but not possible now. FA's are on a common contract now so they can do it.

Work for USAPY? Not so much. 30 years with AWA in October.

sorry Fred . Didn't know u were on the good side.

After POR is what I was implying, when we are on a single CBA

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back