• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ALPA loses at Skywest

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
As usual, your ignorance is showing. SAPA isn't a union. It isn't recognized by the NMB, and has no legal basis whatsoever. SAPA is just a company organization, funded entirely by management, and soon to be declared illegal by the courts.

They were given the opportunity to be union brothers and sisters, but 66% of them threw it back in our faces. They've had the chance to join the rest of the profession three separate times now, and they've turned their backs on us each time. No one was "blowing sunshine." We really did want to join these guys in the fight for a better profession. We wanted them to be union brothers and sisters. Now that they've turned their backs on us, they shouldn't expect us to treat them just like every other professional pilot. The choice was theirs, and they chose poorly.

I concur. CASS was developed and implemented with the help of ALPA and i will not let the 66% ruin it for the rest of us. They had a choice and chose to not be part of the brotherhood of legal representation; they chose to not endorse the many programs set by alpa; they chose to not be part of my jumpseat which was implemented by alpa after 911.

SkyWest pilots had a choice.

They have a Union, It's just not ALPA. Hate to point out the obvious. You're not a SKW pilot, so you personally don't know the effects of SAPA. Seems like there were a select few who had problems with SAPA and they wanted the change. The rest were content.

I laugh at you for more than just paying your way through life.

During the whole process you sit there and tell these guys you're all brothers and sisters, fighting for the good cause. And then when majority speaks, you call them "scumbags" and threaten jump seats. You're one bipolar SOB.

You are the scumbag out of the group. You're the one blowing sunshine up thier butts one day, and then cursing them out the next day. It's scumbags like you that give the Union a bad name.

To bad you couldn't buy common sense for $30k a year at GIA.

I have not heard from one single pilot that supports SAPA and the entitlement of the good old boys club. I really dont know where you get your information from.

As usual, your ignorance is showing. SAPA isn't a union. It isn't recognized by the NMB, and has no legal basis whatsoever. SAPA is just a company organization, funded entirely by management

Kind of like a student council.

Kind of like a student council.

Exactly. Although, sadly, even student council are usually more effective than SAPA.

Hey Dubya
You a big guy that picks on a pregnate woman come talk face to face with me there Mr. black belt if you have any honor or dedication you dont give a woman a hard time I will shut that pretty mouth of yours

D Anderson

Oh and bye the way remember me from training because I sure remember you, you little dork...

D. Anderson

Last edited:
All I can say is WOW!! Have fun when the party is over and managment comes looking for money! Ya, ALPA sucks, but imagine how bad it will suck when no one is there to back you up...

SCAB, SCAB,SCAB. Those any moron on this board really know what the word means?????? You use it soooooo freaking lighty and with no meaning! SH!T what the hell ALPA did for me at Eagle beside give us 16 year contract with a no strike clause! THANK YOU ALPA. Yeah....... GO ALPO! All the freaking unions are the same. The sooner you deal with it the better!

Last edited:
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigShotXJTdrvr
Scab[FONT=&quot]West[/FONT]

A I R L I N E S

I wish you would say that to me on the crew van tonight... I would beat you soundly.

I will not be speaking to any ScabWest pilots any more, so maybe just beat on your fellow pilots like good scabs do.

It's funny that you'll be taking my job in LAX in a year and a half at 75% of my pay per seat and you don't think your a scab. I had a CAL scab on my jumpseat a couple months ago (I looked up his name on the ALPA MSL) he was wearing a 20-year ALPA pin. I threw up a bit in my mouth, but he got on my jumpseat. So will you guys.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back