ALPA loses at Skywest

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Very bad choice, gentlemen.

So much for uniting our 2 groups. Looks like it is every pilot group for themselves in the SKYW, Inc. portfolio. At least the ASA pilots now know where they stand.

with the exception of one or two, most the skywest pilots who frequent this board realize this.....

911 votes were casted for representation out of 2611 pilots. Its around 35%.

Bad choice gentlemen.

As long as there's no whining should it come back to kick them in the arse, be it working conditions or merger representation down the road.

Their managment is high-fiving themselves and planning a celibratory barbeque..................there's a reason for that.

Saps.

OK since Sapa remains the so called representative structure…. My recommendation,
demand answers from Klen, Brad, Chip, Jerry and all the other Skywest management including DAVID LIVINGSTON, BILL SCHLEUTER, etc, regarding what that they said during this drive: ‘pay would be discussed yearly”, you “have a long call reserve system”, that what you have is better than what ASA is voting on and all the other nonsense they spewed.

I dont even want to talk about the 65% of Skywest pilots who bought into this nonsense. I'm disgusted and embarrassed for these pilots. Many will over the coming years learn the hard way as those who have come before. As for me, I will be leaving.

is anybody really suprised? That was the damn longest union drive in history. Why would a bunch of 22 yr olds who were told they will be a RJ captain in 12 months vote in alpa. Not a chance I am suprised they actually got almost 36 percent.

GoodBYE APLA

Thank God its over. But all the whinny a@# APLA supporters will never shut up but we can hope most of them leave SOON

911 votes were casted for representation out of 2611 pilots. Its around 35%.

Bad choice gentlemen.

Looks like apathy is alive and well at SKW. I appreciate the effort that some of you undertook on here and in the OC, but as a whole, I hope you guys don't regret this. Time to lie in your bed now.

On a positive note, I'm glad pookie knows the difference between "loses" and "looses" in the title. Nothing more frustration than having to read 3rd grade spelling errors.

Latest resources

Back