• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ALPA loses at Skywest

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You flip off the industry and vote no union, because you want to steal jobs from union pilots by being awarded flying solely because you're non union. That makes you a SCAB. You're taking food from the mouths of union pilots families, without shame.

yeehaw

FWIW we have it pretty good, this coming from a guy who called hundreds for ALPA

You flip off the industry and vote no union, because you want to steal jobs from union pilots by being awarded flying solely because you're non union. That makes you a SCAB. You're taking food from the mouths of union pilots families, without shame.

While this scenario may make a non-union pilot many things (and those are fully debatable by rational people), I'm afraid a SCAB is not one of them.

You cheapen the meaning of your own treasured lexicon by bandying about this kind of language.

And I assure you, by throwing this kind of insult in the face of those who voted ALPA down, you're only re-affirming in their minds their decision was the correct one.

Surely you realize this?!?!

While this scenario may make a non-union pilot many things (and those are fully debatable by rational people), I'm afraid a SCAB is not one of them.

You cheapen the meaning of your own treasured lexicon by bandying about this kind of language.

And I assure you, by throwing this kind of insult in the face of those who voted ALPA down, you're only re-affirming in their minds their decision was the correct one.

Surely you realize this?!?!

I don't. Enjoy your career. I no longer care what you think.

FU John, You are making me regret my YES vote.

Nevjets,
You're a class act. Most of the OC was also. Unfortunately a few vocal individuals like Mr. Pennekamp and Mr. Ianiro (proudly boasting how much work he has missed) really do untold damage to the hard work of many. Thanks to all the hard work of the OC. You fought for what you believed would make SkyWest a better place. The majority spoke (or did they?).

Thank God its over. But all the whinny a@# APLA supporters will never shut up but we can hope most of them leave SOON

I guess they want jobs at an ALPA carrier right??

No better than Gojet guys !!!

Nobodys gonna leave SKW on that account alone. So quit lickin yer lips junior- your shiny jet upgrade ain't comin any faster.

Latest resources

Back