• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ALPA loses at Skywest

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I suggest you change the thread title to....

"SKYW Loses ALPA Representation"

ALPA was not the loser here.

Penne - (means peni$ in spanish)

You only wish you any influence on who gets hired where. Threats from you like "enjoy your career at skywest" are laughable. Grow up. It's idiots like you that got ALPA blasted by a landslide - Keep it up, it's working.

that is really bad news. I have had alot of respect for the SKYW pilot group. For the 35% who voted yes....... Thanks..

The rest..... Good luck

Way to go. I guess you all really are happy being a bunch of coat tail riding scabs. Good luck on your career at SkyWest Airlines.

They aren't scabs.... scabs crossed picket lines... much like many current ALPA members including a former MEC Chairman and Committee Chairman...

ALPA is a failure and everyone but the cheerleaders understand that.....

Scab. You don't want a union because you're afraid it will screw up the sweetheart deal you have with management.

They aren't "scabs"..... we have many ALPA members who are scabs, but they aren't..... why should the "screw up" their sweetheart deal? If we were smart, we would join them....

You flip off the industry and vote no union, because you want to steal jobs from union pilots by being awarded flying solely because you're non union. That makes you a SCAB. You're taking food from the mouths of union pilots families, without shame.

This is just like old times JP..... we disagree again.... Union pilots have been stealing jobs from one another for years.....Union pilots can't wait to undercut each other.... The Skywest pilots are paid better than most union pilots...... they are not the problem.....

Thank God its over. But all the whinny a@# APLA supporters will never shut up but we can hope most of them leave SOON

I hope they don't shut up!

I HOPE THAT ANYONE THAT VOTED NO DOESN'T EVER B!TCH ABOUT ANYTHING THAT SKYWEST DOES EVER AGAIN YOU BAFOONS!

YOU JUST SENT A LOUD CLEAR MESSAGE TO MANAGEMENT THAT A 1% RAISE FOR 2/3 OF THE PILOT GROUP AND ZERO FOR THE REST IS ACCEPTABLE YOU MORONS! Brad and all the other cronies are laughing their a$$es off at you tonight! IDIOTS!

Way to go. I guess you all really are happy being a bunch of coat tail riding scabs. Good luck on your career at SkyWest Airlines.

Don't take it out on all the Skywesters. At least 35% are not a bunch of idiots. My honey voted yes.

I know what you mean. This was my second loss in the last couple of months. First Colgan, now Skywest. I started working the Skywest drive almost a year ago. I hate to see it go down like this.

A majority of pilots can see that ALPA is a failure..... only you cheerleaders can't see that.....

ALPA will never win another regional election if it doesn't get a hold of the whipsaw/portfolio/regional issue.......

Latest resources

Back