• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ALPA loses at Skywest

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Thank God its over. But all the whinny a@# APLA supporters will never shut up but we can hope most of them leave SOON

I guess they want jobs at an ALPA carrier right??

No better than Gojet guys !!!

For those that voted "Yes", I'm sorry. Hopefully you will get lucky and leave Skywest to greener pastures. A friend of mine just had a medical emergency and with ALPAs help, they have chartered a private jet to fly him almost half way around the world to get him to a good hospital of his choosing. I don't think SAPA would do that, do you?

On a positive note, I'm glad pookie knows the difference between "loses" and "looses" in the title. Nothing more frustration than having to read 3rd grade spelling errors.[/quote]

Ya, I can't stand it when people don't know the difference between frustrating and frustration........ I mean loses and looses!

Good luck to the Skywest pilots. I hope you don't regret this vote. You will be welcomed when/if you come to work for an airline that is represented by ALPA.

Way to go. I guess you all really are happy being a bunch of coat tail riding scabs. Good luck on your career at SkyWest Airlines.

Way to go. I guess you all really are happy being a bunch of coat tail riding scabs. Good luck on your career at SkyWest Airlines.

Good grief.

"Good luck on your career at SkyWest Airlines"?

Implying that no ALPA carrier would ever hire a Skywest pilot because of a failed ALPA drive? You're now "stuck" at SKYW? Puh-lease.

"SCABS" . . . I'm sorry, who's on strike here? What picket line has been crossed? You're pathetic. Anyone who doesn't agree with you = SCAB?

What a sore loser. The majority has spoken, suck it up and welcome to democracy. At the very least, try to figure out WHY the majority of pilots don't want ALPA at SKYW, fix ALPA to address those concerns (HAH!), then try again.

Good grief.

"Good luck on your career at SkyWest Airlines"?

Implying that no ALPA carrier would ever hire a Skywest pilot because of a failed ALPA drive? You're now "stuck" at SKYW? Puh-lease.

What a sore loser. The majority has spoken, suck it up and welcome to democracy. At the very least, try to figure out WHY the majority of pilots don't want ALPA at SKYW, fix ALPA to address those concerns (HAH!), then try again.

Scab. You don't want a union because you're afraid it will screw up the sweetheart deal you have with management.

Latest resources

Back