Allegiant Hiring Info

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Jet Jock

Does anyone know the hiring forecast for Allegiant? Is there anything I can do to help my chances of getting an interview? Thanks in advance.

I want in too on the hiring info. I'd love if they called me. Yeh I know, wait in line with all the qualified guys and gals out there on the street. Do you have to know somebody in the company to get an interview?

last i heard was they are gonna interview the first of the year.. Im in line as well...good luck guys!!

they interviewed close to 60 people in november for a class of 15 in january. calls should be going out this week or next.

Your a sucker if you interview with these low life bottom dwellers.

They are the classic example of pilots flying for food.

Dont even think about it. This is an assault on our livelihoods. Have some dignity....

Then why don't you just quit en masse at the Big Brown so we can all get hired at the creme de la creme operator?

Better yet... why don't you, as best paid pilots in the U.S. start an adopt-a-furloughee program? After all, you are all earning a fat 6-figure check. How about in the spirit of brotherhood you protect us from applying at these "low life bottom dwellers" by paying our basic living expenses as we look to find jobs that you approve of? Don't wanna do that, either?

Then.... how about a nice cup of shut the f**k up?

Last edited:
Don't get all worked up over OurMoney. He claims to be a UPS pilot, yet not even 7 months (May 08) go he was interviewing at Emirates. Whatever poser!
Anyway to build a schedule at Emirates that would let you commute? Is this crazy speak?

Just wondering b/c I have the interview coming up and have a family that will not move. Wife is a Houston rich bitch who I outta just leave anyway but my kids need her and I love my kids.

Thoughts??

Last edited:
So, OurMoney1 would never fly for such a bottom dwelling company? That's fine. At least he sounds like a good father who loves his kids and would do anything for them...except of course fly for a bottom dwelling company who allows you to kiss you kids goodnight everyday (no overnights). Hmmm....

Latest resources

Back